Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 07-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #11
Cams2Chat

Send a message via Yahoo to Cams2Chat
Default Reality

You are a fraction of a % of my business.... and I would rather make sure that I look after the models and members than play answer the question with a few woe is me.

If you want I can switch NATS off...costs me $1200 a month.
Cams2Chat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #12
druid66

Send a message via ICQ to druid66

nice attitude man, you will go far and make more money with it for sure.

could you please send me manually confirmation email so i could confirm my bank account change?

i would like to have my cash.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
kenhirai

no worries guys, just to make sure the problem is still running or not. As a affiliate, anything could happen, we prepare for this and its the game rule, I setup this thread not for the reason to finger point anyone, I let my filipina network untouch for really long time and now I have some time to check things again some paysites have gone some have became quit dead. I email ur tech support a week ago, then without reply I setup the post here. Not trying to be a kid whining, its just using alternative way to contact person who is responsible. At last I wanna thx Tim, he is a real helper and he is not working for the program. Credits to him.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #14
faxxaff

Send a message via ICQ to faxxaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cams2Chat View Post
Simple software update went wrong for a couple of days.
I think people just want to make you aware of problems and see them fixed so all can move on and create a larger % of your income.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #15
Cams2Chat

Default Reality

There are 2 ways to approach this.... 1 is what you see above.

2/. Is to say they pay me every 2 weeks and dont jump to conclusions.

I look at the joins Vs the rebills and I know what would be the smart thing to do. But I try and keep it the way it should be for as long as I can.

Funnily enough those that jump to conclusions are sending very little.

We are restructuring....we have got rid of a lot of staff and refocussing and sorry people are no longer available to hand hold. I am a lot older than many here and I was forced to make a decision about retiring or keeping going.

I personally think the affiliate model is close to being terminal and I think closures and people restructuring will only get more often. But what do I know.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:21 PM   #16
Cams2Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhirai View Post
no worries guys, just to make sure the problem is still running or not. As a affiliate, anything could happen, we prepare for this and its the game rule, I setup this thread not for the reason to finger point anyone, I let my filipina network untouch for really long time and now I have some time to check things again some paysites have gone some have became quit dead. I email ur tech support a week ago, then without reply I setup the post here. Not trying to be a kid whining, its just using alternative way to contact person who is responsible. At last I wanna thx Tim, he is a real helper and he is not working for the program. Credits to him.
Oh paleeeease
Old 07-29-2014, 11:28 PM   #17
kenhirai

Quote:
There are 2 ways to approach this.... 1 is what you see above.

2/. Is to say they pay me every 2 weeks and dont jump to conclusions.

I look at the joins Vs the rebills and I know what would be the smart thing to do. But I try and keep it the way it should be for as long as I can.

Funnily enough those that jump to conclusions are sending very little.

We are restructuring....we have got rid of a lot of staff and refocussing and sorry people are no longer available to hand hold. I am a lot older than many here and I was forced to make a decision about retiring or keeping going.

I personally think the affiliate model is close to being terminal and I think closures and people restructuring will only get more often. But what do I know.
I never understand why people act like a big deal when new post like mine popping up in forum? And I dont even have one intention to bitch slap any program, just to setup the post to let the admin see it and fix it? Isn't webmaster forum work like this?

I know u are kinda angry at the small fishes, and yes I am one small affiliate compare to others, but at least u can annouce here when u change something, even if u end the affiliate models please do it in professional manner, annouce here, and many will support u and u will receive less emails or phone calls.

Last edited by kenhirai; 07-30-2014 at 12:01 AM.
kenhirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:16 AM   #18
Cams2Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhirai View Post
thx alot faxxaff, haven't update the site for ages, i see alot of paysites dead, gonnna do a big clean up.

druid, I prepare for this, though I have a few hundreds dollars of rebill from interdollars, it will be gone since I think they are dead by now.
You ever read the shit you post?
Old 07-30-2014, 03:15 AM   #19
kenhirai

Quote:
You ever read the shit you post?
Affiliates can smell better than program owner, u said u will soon close down the system, so wont be a different if I said it first or u said it first right? I hope u can use the correct professional manner to deal with anything, i know its about making money, and anyone can live without anyone else, but do u need to use a harrassed verbal way to speak to people represent your companies? Please think again.

Anyways, we think differently thats why we seems to have different point of view, lets not argue whos right and wrong, u can be the Mr Rude u like and I can still promote you whenever I like. U have a nice program, and I hope it continues to thrive even the affiliate model is ended. Lets hope it wont be like AWE and chaburate white labels will affect the main site from the bad internal links.

Last edited by kenhirai; 07-30-2014 at 04:17 AM.
kenhirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:07 AM   #20
faxxaff

Send a message via ICQ to faxxaff

Good luck with the transition to Nats4. Understandable you have to pay attention to things outside of affiliate support. Since you attend to this thread may I ask some quick questions here?

- how to contact support ?
- how to view old stats ?
- old iframe grids are not working. Will they be back?

Cheers.