Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #11
Methodcash Rick

Send a message via ICQ to Methodcash Rick Send a message via AIM to Methodcash Rick Send a message via Yahoo to Methodcash Rick Send a message via Skype™ to Methodcash Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreg81 View Post
Looks great Cherry, I've got you up now: http://asianfunpage.com/blog/category/cherry-girl-69/

Jreg, please check your PM..

Thanks,
Rick
Old 07-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #12
TB Adriana

Send a message via ICQ to TB Adriana Send a message via AIM to TB Adriana Send a message via MSN to TB Adriana Send a message via Yahoo to TB Adriana Send a message via Skype™ to TB Adriana

cherry girl, I remember seeing your posts on many forums, but this is the first I hear of you closing the site sad to see that happen
Make Serious Money from your traffic! Register at TrafficBroker.com - #1 Adult Ad Network!
Msn/Mail: adriana@trafficbroker.com - Icq: 607410617 - Aim: adrianatb
TB Adriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #13
Turk

Send a message via ICQ to Turk Send a message via Yahoo to Turk Send a message via Skype™ to Turk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Adriana View Post
cherry girl, I remember seeing your posts on many forums, but this is the first I hear of you closing the site sad to see that happen
It would be nice if Cherry could edit that thread title. If you would have bothered to actually read this thread, you would have seen that Cherry's site is reopening; the closing of the old site is old news.

And on a personal note, the opening of the new site is good news.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
faxxaff

Send a message via ICQ to faxxaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk View Post
It would be nice if Cherry could edit that thread title. If you would have bothered to actually read this thread, you would have seen that Cherry's site is reopening; the closing of the old site is old news.

And on a personal note, the opening of the new site is good news.
Yeah, why not open a new thread ... too bad the new site's photo editing is a bit short of expectations .... but still good news :-)
Old 07-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #15
CherryGirl69

I was a bit unsure about if it was ok to add a thread just saying I have my site open again but if it is ok to so I will. I though it was important to let you guys know about the closing so you could change your affiliate links.
Love Cherry x x x

If You're Shy, You Die!
CherryGirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
Turk

Send a message via ICQ to Turk Send a message via Yahoo to Turk Send a message via Skype™ to Turk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryGirl69 View Post
I was a bit unsure about if it was ok to add a thread just saying I have my site open again but if it is ok to so I will. I though it was important to let you guys know about the closing so you could change your affiliate links.
Love Cherry x x x
You should definitely do a new thread, my friend. The title of this one is misleading, & gives the impression that your site is currently closed.
It was good of you to let everyone know when the site was originally closing,
but it's now old news.

Don't worry about interfering with the spam & constant bickering;
unfortunately, all that stuff is likely to continue anyway

Last edited by Turk; 07-24-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: why can't the finished post be as wide as the preview box? Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #17
AsianWench
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to AsianWench

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryGirl69 View Post
Love Cherry x x x
You'd do very well to do some hours on http://www.myfreecams.com/ & also http://www.cam4.com/ babe.

You are encouraged to do promotions for tokens there. Site members can pay directly using a number of methods for memberships to your site which generates the best free publicity whilst earning good money whilst you're at it.

Tip jars are a good way to pay for extras with profiles there. Just set it up as a fund for whatever & deal with the details in PM to all that enquire about them.

It's a good idea to make up a wishlist at Amazon too. You'd be surprised how many people like to purchase underwear & toys so that you could wear & use them whilst doing private shows.

It would be nothing for somebody like you to coin $500 per day if you marketed yourself well & milked the sites efficiently like other models do.

You might need to build up over a few weeks or a month to get to that kind of money though. Many can coin much more if their heart is in it. 10K a week is easily achievable for the top 20 model listers.

Spend a few hours checking out how the others do their promotions & you will soon see it can be very lucrative when you build up a loyal fan-base. A handful of wealthy admirers can tip $1000 per week & at times some will do lots more.

Reading your previous posts one quickly realises you're a genuinely nice girl. I know model promotion very well & know you'd surprise yourself if you gave it a try.

A reasonable private portfolio can be built around the cam work & it works hand-in-hand with the things you are wanting to promote too.

You have nothing to lose & lots to gain Cherry.

Last edited by AsianWench; 07-24-2011 at 10:31 AM.
AsianWench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #18
CherryGirl69

Thank you for your reply.
Love Cherry x x x

If You're Shy, You Die!
CherryGirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:01 AM   #19
faxxaff

Send a message via ICQ to faxxaff

Whatever happened to Asianwench? I miss that bugger.