Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
chloe_ward

Thumbs up Need Advice On A Trustted Payment Service For Accepting Credit Card Payments

Hi everyone,
Iím launching new website and looking for a reliable payment solution to charge my customers during each billing cycle. Iím going to sell subscription-based website membership programs. I know that many payment service providers donít work with SaaS and adult businesses due to high risks of frequent chargebacks and other risk you're well aware of.

I know that chargeback might happen, thatís why Iím looking for a system that may have some type of anti-fraud software already built in. Wandering online, Iíve found Ikajo payment service provider. Their offerings, fees, and all the jazz seem to be pretty good, but Iím willing to talk to a person who worked with them directly.
Did you hear anything about Ikajo International? If you work with them, how can you evaluate their prices and quality of service?
Iím looking for ANY feedback, just because Iím really interested in cooperation with them but I donít know where to start (and whether I should do it at all)Ö Thank you in advance!
chloe_ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:34 AM   #2
INever

I'm looking at outside the box solutions like giftcard payment, or crowdfunding.
By the way I tried sending Ikajo a message and their contact form doesn't work.
The internet is so broken.

By the way, traffic and conversions are more important.

There's always "a way" to process.

Last edited by INever; 08-30-2018 at 05:28 AM.
INever is offline   Reply With Quote