Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 02-22-2019, 08:18 AM   #1
Ulovesexdoll

Default What if the doll is dirty?

It is estimated that many people who have purchased dolls, in order to buy clothes, cause the color of the clothes to be stained on the doll body, it is difficult to clean, and a little stain can affect the beauty of the doll. Some fading creams are not obvious, and some stains are still on the dolls. So when buying clothes, try to buy light colors, or buy good quality, non-fading clothes are no better.
click here: sex doll
Old 03-01-2019, 11:01 PM   #3
Johnny

Wow! This is actually really cool! They are made by you or..? I'm asking because I have a sex shop and I would love to drop ship your products
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #4
hotsexydolls

Despite the popularity of sex dolls around the world, there are still some people who believe that buying one is a waste of money. Do they say that if it’s just for the “purpose of sex” why not do it with your spouse or girlfriend? You do not have to spend thousands of dollars on something that does not have life and cannot interact.

Perhaps the people who are saying this are not always on the internet and so they know very little about these pleasure dolls. The fact is that while these dolls are being marketed for the purpose of self-pleasure, they can also be beneficial in so many ways.

Sex dolls are great for adult sex education. When it comes to the mechanics of sex, there is so much you can learn from your health teacher. When trying to make your partner and yourself happy in the bedroom, almost everything depends on trial and error or someone comes along and gives you some useful information if you are lucky.

If you are very shy or if you’ve had a strict upbringing, it’s highly likely that you have never seen a naked girl or dated opposite sex or even had a sexual experience. Now when you get married or you decide to begin dating that can be a big issue. The good news is that sex dolls and the various body parts are perfect for adult sex education.

Sex dolls are used for art projects. Creative people are using these pleasure dolls in their art projects. An example is James Franco, an actor. He used sex dolls to retell the behind the scenes antics that reportedly happened when the movie Rebel Without a Cause was filmed. Another artist, the photographer June Korea, took pictures with sex dolls with the intention of exploring human emotions.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:26 AM   #5
Shoplifter

Send a message via ICQ to Shoplifter

I don't think sex dolls are a waste of money for some patrons.
Shoplifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:09 PM   #6
sabaidii2

"What if the doll is dirty"

No problem. In fact, it's a win-win: just lick her clean - everywhere!
sabaidii2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #7
applesexdoll

Default Will I feel embarrassed when using dolls?

Many people don't want to be found to be using a sex doll because it's personal privacy, but in case you are found to be using a sex doll, and this person is your family or friend? Do you feel embarrassed? Would you tell them that sex doll price is very affordable and recommend that they also buy one? This is really interesting.
applesexdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:54 AM   #8
applesexdoll

Default Will you feel embarrassed when using dolls?

I am looking forward to someone who can give an answer.

Last edited by applesexdoll; 04-15-2019 at 10:57 AM.
applesexdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #10
sabaidii2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
I would rather you were not licking my sex doll.

Don't be so jealous. The fact is, she's the type of girl who is everyone's doll - and is available for a price.
sabaidii2 is offline   Reply With Quote