Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 09-02-2005, 02:13 AM   #1
'rold

Send a message via ICQ to 'rold Send a message via MSN to 'rold
Default DirectNic blog from the heart of NO

Anyone reading this? http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

some snips:

"It's raining now and I guess that's a relief from the heat. It's hot as hell down there in the sun. Crime is absolutely rampant: rapes, murders, rape-murder combinations."

"In case anyone in national security is reading this, get the word to President Bush that we need the military in here NOW. The Active Duty Armed Forces. Mr. President, we are losing this city. I don't care what you're hearing on the news. The city is being lost. It is the law of the jungle down here...."

About as frontline as you can get..the posts on the blog go on to say the cops are looting the stores, etc...
'rold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:17 AM   #2
webgurl
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to webgurl Send a message via MSN to webgurl

yeah we have our domains there
I heard they are not going anywhere too ...
Old 09-02-2005, 02:17 AM   #3
webgurl
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to webgurl Send a message via MSN to webgurl

Its total chaos anarchy in that
whole area right now .
Old 09-02-2005, 02:19 AM   #4
Fatal Attraction

I was justing reading some of that. It's amazing!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:05 AM   #5
ramtar

Send a message via ICQ to ramtar

I think this is a very good example of how much incompetent Bush is. Check how much time he took to send assistance to the place. The place is a total anarchy, people don't have enough water, food, medical assistance. I'm really impress on how this problem has been handle in a first world nation, if you tell me this happend in Africa or Asia where the level of development is not enought to handle the situation fast I can accept it, but in the most powerful nation of the world? FUCK!!! Good job mister Bush, and as you know continue with the neverending war in Iraq which is the most important thing right now and is what will make America more powerful and richest!!

You guys screw everything when you elected and relected him, now enjoy your incompetenet president!!!
ramtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:44 AM   #6
Doug E

Quote:
Anyone reading this? http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/
the guy seems to have a lot of time on his hands to blog.

Doug E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:46 AM   #7
sushi

It's embarassing that they would be so unprepared to handle something like this... The heads of Homeland Security and FEMA should be forced to resign immediately. If Bush were a true leader, he'd be absolutely *furious* about this and demand action be taken NOW... don't wait until the morning, etc. There is gonna be a real shit-storm (no pun intended) after all of this is over, at least I hope so.

And it's not the US military or Nat Guard to blame, they can't just go in on their own, they have to wait for orders. Problem is, no one seems to be giving those orders. I'm sure that once they get there, they will handle the situation.

It's amazing that I can order a stupid video card from Newegg and have it delivered to me from the other side of the country within 24 hours... yet they can't organize a plan to get supplies to these people??

And some of these people that are taking advantage of the situation and going around raping women and shooting at rescue workers, etc.... Should the military and/or police encounter any of these guys, they should be given one chance to surrender and put down their weapons or be shot dead on the spot. That's the lowest of the low, those guys are nothing but a waste of space, human garbage.

I am totally outraged and appalled that something like this could happen in the US. I don't blame Bush directly (yet) but if he dosn't act quick to get on Homeland Security's and FEMA's ass... I would call for an impeachment. Worst administration the US has ever seen, totally incompetent... :doublefinger:

- Get 30% revshare or $35 PPS
- Great conversion ratios, loads of marketing tools
sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #8
sushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtar
You guys screw everything when you elected and relected him, now enjoy your incompetenet president!!!
Ramtar, basically we had a choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich... That's how presidential elections work in the US... all you South Park fans out there know what I'm talking about.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:18 AM   #9
sushi

This asshole should be fired immediately:

"We totally understand what it's like to be sitting on top of a roof or to be sitting in a shelter where it's hot; where you're worried about when you're going to be picked up; where you're thirsty; where you're hungry; where you're afraid for yourself, you're afraid for members of your family,'' Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told reporters at a Washington news conference. "We have to nevertheless proceed with our priorities in terms of how we deal with this unprecedented disaster."

Old 09-02-2005, 12:10 PM   #10
Scuzz

Send a message via ICQ to Scuzz

The fatass cocksuckers in the states are slower than molasses...and they're still playing politics....
Congress is working on passing a bill to get some money set aside...
Then, it has to go through some hoops...
Then they send it to Bush.....
Then he gets a guy to read it to him...
and another guy to explain it....
Then he signs his X.
After that, it'll start to filter it's way to the people who need it.

Up here, Those bastards have been illegally putting tariffs on softwood lumber for years in direct contravention of the NAFTA agreement. Every time another ruling comes down against them they dither and hold off and stall and wobble.
It's all they know how to do.
Now they say they're too busy with N'Orleans and that they have higher priorities. Another Excuse.
I'm of the firm opinion that the whole system down there needs an overhaul.

Hiding in Thailand.
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote