Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Discussion Boards > Foogie Hangout

Old 03-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
BarGirlCash

Send a message via Yahoo to BarGirlCash
Angry www.MyBabeCams.com - Flaking on Payments

Just an FYI, www.mybabecams.com aka www.chatprincess.com owes me for the past five months revenue, including sales this month. I've slowly dropped links to their site, as the payments started slipping about six to seven months ago, when he changed over to new cam software. The changeover has strapped them of cash, and I'm not sure why. He's had a problem maintaining models as well on the site, as he'll only have maybe 8 to 10 models on at any given time. Also, when they switched over to the new cam software, he changed the way affiliates were paid. He will only pay the affiliate (that's if he pays) when the credits are used for cam chat. So your sales mean absolutely nothing until the credits are used. The owner has been promising to pay me, but never does. Be careful.

Also, was never paid with www.missiondollars.com and they owe me a couple years affiliate payments. I've left messages with their affiliate program over the past year and a half, but never any responses.
BarGirlCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
druid66

Send a message via ICQ to druid66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarGirlCash View Post
Also, was never paid with www.missiondollars.com and they owe me a couple years affiliate payments. I've left messages with their affiliate program over the past year and a half, but never any responses.
hey Brent i wonder what did you do to Greg to piss him so much he doesnt pay you..
Two Asian Cam sponsors who pays all my bills: InterDollars and CamDough Perfect with general Asian traffic and with surfers looking for Filipina girls. No competition in Asian niche. CD flagship: Asian24/7, ID flagship: Cams2Chat and AsianCamModels.

Sponsors that sells: Japanese/Bukkake: AMP and Tsunami, Filipina: VDBucks, Japanese/Idols: AVRevenue and DTi
druid66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
jscott

Send a message via ICQ to jscott

som nam na
Old 03-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #4
RJCASTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
som nam na
anal correct, "som narm na" and yes druid and jscott are correct.

RJCASTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
BarGirlCash

Default Karma - Come on you fools

Here's a post by JS SCott - http://www.foogie.com/showthread.php...302#post159302

If you are inciting other webmasters to do the same, then I would say, I am entitled to a shit load more thans what's owed to me by www.mybabecams.com or www.missiondollars.com

Be careful of your comments JS Scott. You know where you stand with me.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #6
jscott

Send a message via ICQ to jscott

Ummm, and where do i stand with you Brent? You were copying peoples sites, doing dirty things to steal other peoples traffic. Just kinda fucked up thing to do.

Yes Greg did pay me back, and i do have his icq, so what about that post I made?

And telling to be careful? wtf you want to threaten me now

Listen dude, you attempt to fuck over other webmasters and steal their branded keyword traffic, and then come back and threaten me?
Old 03-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #7
faxxaff

Send a message via ICQ to faxxaff

Funny topic. Keep cutting those throats.

Greg paid all good people I know. Actually, he would have gotten away without paying, easily, but he put up the cash and that deserves some recognition.

I warned about myABC 3 or 4 years ago. It was pretty obvious they would run into trouble one or the other way. Whoever promoted them took a non-negligible risk imho.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
RJCASTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ummm, and where do i stand with you Brent? You were copying peoples sites, doing dirty things to steal other peoples traffic. Just kinda fucked up thing to do.

Yes Greg did pay me back, and i do have his icq, so what about that post I made?

And telling to be careful? wtf you want to threaten me now

Listen dude, you attempt to fuck over other webmasters and steal their branded keyword traffic, and then come back and threaten me?
JScott
You mean like this? juicybunny.masturbationexposed.com - There are a bunch of these domains in our SERPS much like the domains in Brent's sig.
We now find him doing it in tumblr and other social media sites. Site owners should check their SERPs.

RJCASTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #9
BarGirlCash

Default Zach - Shut the fuck up!

Zach, Tell me one thing that I've done to you that deservers you to call me the things you've called me over the last couple years. You have consistently bad mouthed me and my business, for others on this board.

This all started when Tony was arrested, which I apologized to Tony and removed the post that I wrote. Then I picked up a couple website .org and .net, the same shit that Ken, who was also using pictures from Ghost Cash and Butterfly bucks to promote VD Bucks. You don't see me doing that shit.

As I mentioned in previous posts, you are as much of a whore as anyone else on this board. You of all people, picking up .us extensions to gain SEO off of websites that are already there as well. It's no difference what you have done versus what I have done. The only difference, I had dinner with Alf a couple times.

Alf didn't protect his brand and he got fucked for it. To quote the Godfather, "this isn't personnel, it's business". When I fuck you over, then you have every right to write the things down you wish, but until then, shut the fuck up, you neophyte.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #10
DWB

Send a message via ICQ to DWB

We're all here to make money but you don't have to be shitty about it. At least try to have a little bit of ethics.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard

Last edited by DWB; 03-08-2012 at 09:41 PM.
DWB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mybabecams