Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Foogie.com Webmaster Forum (http://foogie.com/index.php)
-   Foogie Hangout (http://foogie.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Interdollars fix your login (http://foogie.com/showthread.php?t=18341)

kenhirai 07-27-2014 03:31 PM

Interdollars fix your login

since 24 Interdollars says page not found when try to login. fix it please.

FetishBucks 07-27-2014 05:36 PM

hi Ken

kenhirai 07-27-2014 06:55 PM

hey tim, i know u not working for them anymore, I have shot them a message, but just want the admin to see this as well.

faxxaff 07-28-2014 06:28 AM

Hi Ken. You are linking to "Filipina Candy Pop". Your traffic is being redirected to another site/program.

druid66 07-28-2014 08:46 PM

hey Ken long time no see,
Interdollars have new nats 4.1, their support are not answering emails, if you would try to change you payment data - you can't - simply confirmation email will not come on your email.

ID guys if you care show here and explain, it's not fun :(

kenhirai 07-29-2014 03:21 AM

thx alot faxxaff, haven't update the site for ages, i see alot of paysites dead, gonnna do a big clean up.

druid, I prepare for this, though I have a few hundreds dollars of rebill from interdollars, it will be gone since I think they are dead by now.

kenhirai 07-29-2014 04:15 PM

Interdollars is able to login and I see they switch to Nats 4.1 But when I try to change the admin info never got any confirmation email, so maybe take a look. Everything else looks like they switch platform.

druid66 07-29-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenhirai (Post 169340)
Interdollars is able to login and I see they switch to Nats 4.1 But when I try to change the admin info never got any confirmation email, so maybe take a look. Everything else looks like they switch platform.

i have same experience.
so far i can't pull out my money from them cuz i can't confirm my bank data.
i'm still receiving rebills at my stats, hope it's just switch off to new platform not hit and run from us :(

Cams2Chat 07-29-2014 04:30 PM

Conspiracy at its best

Amazing bunch of crap here. Must remember to look at this when I decide if I keep affiliates or not.

Simple software update went wrong for a couple of days.

druid66 07-29-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cams2Chat (Post 169342)
Amazing bunch of crap here. Must remember to look at this when I decide if I keep affiliates or not.

Simple software update went wrong for a couple of days.

can't believe you said so.

it's like pissing and shitting on us all.

we have been promoting you for a fucking YEARS, did you warned anyone about this nats 4.1 switch?

are you really suprised we are trying to find out whats going on? really?

and now what? are you gonna kick affiliates for asking questions?

proper would be come here and apologize but i guess it's not trendy these days, better to treat affiliates like garbage.