PDA

View Full Version : How much traffic to expect from TGP ?

jap
07-12-2002, 04:54 PM
Hi guys, this mine virgin post :lol:

Just wish to ask how much traffic did you all get from being listed on TGPs
I mean clickthru to your sponsors?
The best i could manage is just about 200+ for Asian TGP
I thought this was rather low especially for big TGP such as asianthumbs N uhoh.
Or is that figure the norm?

eru
07-12-2002, 05:12 PM
I get around 25000-30000 hits a day to my sponsor from my TGP and MGP galleries.

Mikey
07-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Well it depends on several things, how clickable your gallery was, if your sponsor is overused, how many places listed you, how many places you submitted to.

Some tgps (separately) easily send enough traffic that if your gallery is good enough should send a couple of hundred click thrus to your sponsor. Multiply that by more tgps and you could see that you should have more than a few hundred click thrus. But that is not always the case.

Not all tgps are big, if you are submitting to tgps with 10k a day in hits, you'd be lucky to get 10 click thrus to your sponsor because you'd probably only be getting a thousand or so hits to your page form that tgp.

CrazyAL
07-12-2002, 08:23 PM
I just recently started submiting galleries again just for fun and to see how things convert. The way I setup my gallery I didn't get much clicks but I was nicely suprised with signups :lol: