PDA

View Full Version : designer job for you, al

steve
07-11-2002, 05:55 AM
3. Graphic Designers. TOP DOLLAR PAID. At least 60K a year. In-house in Northern California. Must be able to relocate and must be able to design paysites at least this good: http://www.adult.com/comingsoon/iboobs/index.html

from http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67499

man....I'm not too impressed by the standards, except for the tits moving up and down ;-)

CrazyAL
07-11-2002, 05:59 AM
thats a funny ad......."atleast this good" :lol:

steve
07-11-2002, 06:03 AM
well...we all know crazy al is a madman with those animated gif's...
so I'm sure you could make them tits move twice as fast!

Austin
07-11-2002, 07:12 AM
I would sign up if them tits were moving twice as fast.

CrazyAL
07-11-2002, 07:33 AM
wouldn't want to put anyone into a siezure, I am sure I have back in the day with those crazy banners I did for gamma .......I think it was for gamma :lol: .

I dunno man I don't consider my self a designer, I'll do banner work but thats about it, doing banners is way easier, site design is a pain in the ass......but what they are offering is really good considering the kind of sites they want cuz that site ain't that great.........60k man some kid fresh out of school can pump out a better product then that.........don't get me wrong it's a clean site but for 60k a year I would want a lil something that really screams talent.

Another thing, little off topic..... crazy ass designs don't always work, I remember one guy from ynot live chat back in the day that had this teen site that looked like shit......but the sob was turning a crazy ass ratio on it, I remember half the room was using him as a sponsor. Was pretty amazing, I think wording and smart design plays a bigger part then just some crazy ass design, I think having a super nice design plays more on getting advertisers cuz it impresses webmasters :lol: then prudcing more signups.

eru
07-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Just follow the only rule you need for site design: KISS
KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!