PDA

View Full Version : I Need Ideas??

webgurl
07-09-2002, 07:20 AM
Yo YO Yo
ANY ideas :cry: i want to know if anyone want to share some ideas of what i can do for a new asian website? No More Free Sites bored of that....I am Open To Anything. I want to start a panty site. I registered a domain name hottpanties.com a while ago and not put it to use??? So what should i do with this site?

Austin
07-09-2002, 07:30 AM
How about some galleries with some pics of you in your panties, with a banner link to your site.

mech
07-09-2002, 07:31 AM
You might reconsider selling panties for a start? :arrow: http://www.newsnet5.com/news/1545746/detail.html

webgurl
07-09-2002, 07:46 AM
Mech, thanks for rapid reply :)
Hmmm too bad for her i guess. I don't wanna risk that.

Mikey
07-09-2002, 04:26 PM
Depends how much time you want to put into the site and if you want to feature yourself on it (I only say that because I know women that want to sell their panties but don't want to show their face, which makes it kind of harder).

I know you said you are tired of freesites but I would make something along the lines of an all encompassing freesite featuring you as the host. set it with a couple of sections, a place for people to post their own panty pics, a message board (where you are active on) or a message board where people can post their own pics without you having to do anything (depends on how much bandwidth you have to spare), your own pics, stories (which you can buy) real or fake, and a few other things.

But you don't have to stop at just panties, you can branch out into shoes and pantyhose (as a separate smaller sections later), people do have more than 1 fetish.

You can use your panties as an incentive to get people to visit your site. I'd post panty galleries to the tgps with a nice 240x360 banner in just a pair of panties saying something like, "like my wet panties, you can win them..click here"

On your index.html page, each day you could add a new erotic story, but fixed it to make it look like it is your own story (if they are bought). scripts can update the stories daily. 2 or 3 news pics, again scripts can update the pics daily, just put a bunch in a database. Then have links from the index page to your other areas, pic post, message board, whatever.

Do this for about a month, not really selling anything right now, you are just trying to build up the bookmarkers, the fetish freaks, because these guys are golden they will spend money repeatedly, they don't want membership to a paysite they want personal stuff. So once you have their trust then you could start selling them stuff doesn't necessarily have to be used panties, could be anything. Since they now have an emotional attachment to you because of your stories, they feel they "know" you, they'll spend $10 bucks on a $1 mousepad with your pic on it, they'll spend $75 for a $10 camisole you bought at Target but wrote how you suprised your boyfriend by showing up at the door in it when he came home from work...

get the idea?

eru
07-09-2002, 05:16 PM
Good post Mikey -- long but to the point!

Mikey
07-09-2002, 05:50 PM
In addition to what I wrote, alot of guys that are panty fetish freaks or similar (shoes, stocking, etc) you would never suspect because they lead normal lives, alot are married with a family but they have a fetish that maybe the wife has never really gotten into or understood so by creating a place where they could go and 'live' it out, a place where a woman shares the same fetish, they eat out of your hand.

The wierdest thing I remember from running my sites was some guy wanting to buy my (or the girl I was posing as) pubic hair!

Austin
07-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Great advice, no shit.