PDA

View Full Version : click-thru or signup?

100heat
07-04-2002, 05:17 PM
which program good for tgp? click-thru or sign-up?

beside that please give me some comments what should i do to improve my site and get more traffic? http://100heat.com/ :)

eru
07-04-2002, 05:20 PM
sign-up is always the best. If you know the site can retain members, then do a partnership

mech
07-04-2002, 07:37 PM
With Asian TGP traffic I've found that it really doesn't matter. Some months I make a killing with sign-up and others click-thru made me the cash. Using a mix of both is probably best.

CrazyAL
07-04-2002, 09:59 PM
I have always preferred signup....click thrus are way to unstable, they stop paying you or put you on signups. With per signup or partnership program you are sure to never be cut off by the sponsor. Click thrus are most likely not going to pay you unless they make money with you, and more often then not if you produce signups for them you will make more money sending to a partnership :? Click thrus can be good in some places but you should lean towards using partnerships and per signup sponsors for most your advertising, of course this is only my opinion 8)

eru
07-04-2002, 10:23 PM
Click thrus = www.mach3.com

mech
07-04-2002, 10:37 PM
If you think per signup sponsors don't shave then you're quite deluded :roll: . As long as you stick with a reputable company like Amateur Money you shouldn't fear shaving (on a large scale at least :wink: ).

eru
07-04-2002, 10:57 PM
My sponsor is pretty reputable.

CrazyAL
07-05-2002, 01:52 AM
Ooooh CrazyAL is not a fan of Amateur Money :shock:

mech
07-05-2002, 02:10 AM
How intriguing, do explain.

Austin
07-05-2002, 04:18 AM
Does Amateur Money ever payout?

eru
07-05-2002, 04:27 AM
Does Amateur Money ever payout?

I here they do but always very late.

CrazyAL
07-05-2002, 06:51 AM
Not going into details, I do not like the programs or the sites. Lots of ppl like them and use them and that's their choice.

I can say though that he is very very strict with his click thru and if your not producing signups they will find any little reason to cut you off. I know of a few guys that were cut off for stupid ass reason like they the word lolita or something located in a link and shit like that, and you know deep down if the guy was producing good signups he would never cut them off.

When using clicks just be prepared to be cut off! I don't care if it's a big name program or a small name. I was using a blind link program by a huge company (not amateur money, ahh wtf I can say it Top Cash) and got a email a day before the payout saying that one of my links was opening into a new window 1 fucking link out of 100s opened into a new window, just one and I mean just one I forgot to add same window tag, it was my mistake I understand but common! give me a fucking break. One lil mistake like that cost me 800 bux, my point is be careful with clicks especially those that claim no conversion ratio cuz they will just wait for a chance to fuck you over if your not producing signups.

With signups and partnerships you never have to worry about it. Most people who have been in the biz for a while mostly use per signup or partnership....cuz with good signup programs and smart advertising you will make more, plus you don't have to worry about all the stupid rules that come with click programs. Especially with shitty conversion ratios we have now, banners are just not cutting it......you need to push using different techniques, and click programs don't allow you to do that....most anyway..plus why would you bother cuz you could care less if your sending signups or not and if you are sending them alot of signups well then your just kinda dumb hehe cuz you could be sending that to per-signups at 30-35 bux or partnerships like 50-75% and be raking it.

mech
07-05-2002, 07:06 AM
All your cynical comments are quite understandable, unlike many I've never not been paid or jerked around so I have no ill comments for any sponsors or programs... and the moral of the story is there is no right choice but to find what works best for yourself and your traffic for after all no two sites are alike.

CrazyAL
07-05-2002, 07:24 AM
I use one click sponsor still... and it's the j.girl nocheat.com one....the old CTC program. Out of all the ones I tried this one is the best, but I don't think they offer it anymore....they have some new way of tracking and it doesn't seem to produce as well......Hmmmm :roll: luckly they don't force you to switch.

Austin
07-05-2002, 06:40 PM
Yeah it is best to just have a mix. Top Cash used to rock, but now they are just a crock. Talk about shaving your balls off ! As soon as they dumped ctc I noticed a big difference in stats. JGDC ctc is my best click thru sponsor now. Signup programs for other asian sites are sporadic and seem to switch from site to site. Maxcash did good for me last month, even got a $500 bonus from them. Hey Eru, thanks for the Mach3 link: http://www.mach3.com/, I just signed up for their click thru program, at least they are honest about their shaving.

eru
07-06-2002, 03:35 AM
I've never been a fan of the mainstream Asian sponsors -- click thrus are even more risque. Anyone here ever try Joe Conrad's AsianPlayers clickthru? Talk about shaving -- yeesh! 15 cents a unique is just too good to be true!

As for Sam's NoCheat.net -- one word: Oversaturation and shitty member's area. :lol: