PDA

View Full Version : Jade Bucks Still Active ?

Doug E
01-26-2006, 12:56 AM
http://www2.jadebucks.com/cgi/click?a=525457&s=1&p=5

I came across this site that offers a lot for Chinese traffic. Their sites are all old style and a lot of what I see says there hasnt been too many updates since 2004/early 2005. Ive tried getting ahold of them via their contact info but no luck so far. What I really want to know is anybody here signed up with them and getting paid still ?

CrazyAL
01-26-2006, 01:36 AM
hmmm jade bucks but no jade hsu site :shock:

Chris
01-26-2006, 03:37 AM
alo Mikel!? 8)

Cheers,

Chris

Doug E
01-26-2006, 10:35 AM
Mikel I cant get ahold of. Raymond emailed me though. See how it goes. The affiliate site is sweet at least.

ramtar
01-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I havent' found another program with sites in chinese, so if you have traffic from hong kong, macao and taiwan that's the only solution you have right now to convert it.

If anybody knows another program with sites in chinese post link code please

shunga
01-28-2006, 10:25 PM
I havent' found another program with sites in chinese, so if you have traffic from hong kong, macao and taiwan that's the only solution you have right now to convert it.

I don't know about Macao specifically, but HK and Taiwan traffic will do fine with English language tours. You might wonder how they'd do with specific language tours, but that's another question.

Methodcash Rick
01-28-2006, 10:58 PM

You might wonder how they'd do with specific language tours, but that's another question.

I wonder how that traffic would do with specific language tours... :lol: :lol:

Come on, you KNEW it was coming... :)

Now if only there were a translation service for adult sites, that was reasonable in price and had quick turn around... :wink:

shunga
01-29-2006, 10:05 AM

You might wonder how they'd do with specific language tours, but that's another question.Now if only there were a translation service for adult sites, that was reasonable in price and had quick turn around... :wink:

I think ALOTI has that covered. :wink:

Methodcash Rick
01-29-2006, 03:15 PM

You might wonder how they'd do with specific language tours, but that's another question.Now if only there were a translation service for adult sites, that was reasonable in price and had quick turn around... :wink:

I think ALOTI has that covered. :wink:

Yeah, I left the door wide open, he could have driven the state of Texas through it, and he didn't jump on it... Maybe he don't love me anymore.. :wink:

ALOTI
01-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Rick, I still luv ya! Just waiting on a few tweaks and the service opens. Never open a bottle of wine (or a website) before its time! :D

ALOTI

Methodcash Rick
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Rick, I still luv ya! Just waiting on a few tweaks and the service opens. Never open a bottle of wine (or a website) before its time! :D

ALOTI

Ahhhhh ok, WHEW!!

I thought since Druid had said something, that you had announced, and I missed it.. :)

Site looks good by the way.. *thumbs up*

ramtar
01-29-2006, 05:46 PM

I don't know about Macao specifically, but HK and Taiwan traffic will do fine with English language tours. You might wonder how they'd do with specific language tours, but that's another question.

I'm talking about sites with tour pages in Chinesse language...

ALOTI
01-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Rick, thanx. We should be ready to rock soon. Give me a buzz, maybe we can work something for you. Annoncement coming!

Ramtar, Chinese is not a problem at all. Give me a shout. Just hold off for a few days, It is Chinese New Year and I doubt the tranaslators will be sober enough to handle it for a few days.

ALOTI

ramtar
01-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Ramtar, Chinese is not a problem at all. Give me a shout. Just hold off for a few days, It is Chinese New Year and I doubt the tranaslators will be sober enough to handle it for a few days.

ALOTI

ok.... :)