PDA

View Full Version : Looking for beta testers

Yanglike
12-08-2002, 09:13 PM
Hey,

I just completed my tgp auto submission software and before releasing it on the web. I would like to find 3 people who already submit to tgps everyday and who would like to try it.

What you have to do:
- use it :)
- report any bugs
- send me comments

What you get:
- the final release of the program for free with a lifetime license.
The program actually worth 110$ and will be available around december 20th.

So people interested just reply to this message and leave your email and icq or msn messenger infos and I will contact you right away.

After you see 3 guys then please don't post because I will not take more.

thank you

Yang Li Ke

hotkoreans
12-09-2002, 08:08 AM
interested

kenny@hotkoreans.com

Scuzz
12-09-2002, 09:31 AM
I'm always interested in new scripts or programs. :wink:
Is it web based or windows?
Can it handle freehosts?...etc. etc.

Yanglike
12-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Hi Scuzz,

I been trying to reach you at your icq all day but it seems like your not using it so much or maybe you were not home.

Im going to answer and describe my prog a little so that people know what they could try for free...

This prog is called Perfect Submitter. it is a desktop application which auto submits to 500 tgps in about 20 minutes depending on your internet connection off course. Right now it does not have any upload option which means you have to upload your galleries manually. I will add that feature in a futur release. It has 2 submission modes, 1 is quick mode which is mostly like all other submission softwares, it submits to sites and so on... really fast. The other is normal mode which is kind of a auto fill form way... which means it goes to the tgp site and then fill all values needed and all you have to do is like enter a password, random serial or anythingelse and click on Submit. The program has also a email confirmer included.

there are still 2 spots left guys so its time or never ;)

cya

Scuzz
12-10-2002, 05:28 AM
Hey Yang....
You should put your ICQ in your profile so I can try to get hold of you, too! :)
I sleep all day, and I'm up all night. As I'm on the west coast, our hours probably differ a great deal.
I'll be happy to take a whack at the program for you.
I beta tested another one for a guy a couple of years ago, but he folded it after a month or so.
Maybe this one will rock!
I like the auto form fill idea, where you can see what's going on.
I'll be back on in a couple of hours.