PDA

View Full Version : Looking For JAV Model FHG's


Doug E
01-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I just finished a new tgp and realised I dont have the ingredients to launch it. I need a few hundred JAV girls fhg's, pictures. Ive got DTI cash and AV Deluxe already. Anybody know some more ?

shunga
01-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I have a few. ;)

http://www.javondemand.com/webmasters/

Doug E
01-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Ive got all yours imported Shunga, but I cant use them until I finish my JAV MGP site in the next couple of weeks ;)

Just looking for picture galleries at the moment.

shunga
01-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Ah, pictures. I've seen a few 99BB screencap galleries, though I don't know whether they provide those. I can't think of any *legit* JAV picture FHG's offhand.

Doug E
01-05-2006, 01:55 PM
99bb Free Content
Any of the free content that is on our site, can be used by you, to advertise 99bb.com. That means that you can hotlink our Sample Movies, or download the Images and use them in Thumbnail Gallery Pages etc. (You must advertise 99bb, if you are to use our content)

We will be providing Free Hosting and Hosted Movie Samples for you in the near future.

I stopped holding my breath for their Hosted Movie Samples :D

It's looking like I may have to make my own galleries for this site.

Thanks Shunga :)

ALOTI
01-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Don't hold your breath on Legit AJV from 99BB (Or DTI)

ALOTI

Methodcash Rick
01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Don't hold your breath on Legit AJV from 99BB (Or DTI)

ALOTI

There I have to disagree.. 99BB is VERY legit with their movies and pics, DTI are the thieves that steal everything.

naobaby
01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Wrong Wrong and Wrong and Wrong.

All handsdown illegal.

Any uncensored videos without mosaic blur/film masking produced inside Japan by Japanese citizens that didnt go through the censorboard in Japan and was exported onto the Internet or out of Japan is technically illegal.

btw: The uncensored supposingly AV idol Ran Asakawa....is actually korean haha.

So is 99BB or the DTI guys illegal? Unless the actors/actress's were not of Japanese citizenship, not filmed in Japan. Then sure, they may be legal.
But then again...... then we would be watching non-japanese porn.

David G.
01-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Ha, I think the point Rick was trying to make was that DTI steals all there content from everyone else! where as 99BB produces 80% and buys the remaining 20% - so there stuff is not lagit...