PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh webmaster

CY
01-01-2006, 10:38 AM
How can I contact Uh-oh webmaster? I could not get him by email.

druid66
01-01-2006, 11:09 AM
his one of foogie but very mysterious :) only seen him with foogie shirt in "foogie shirt" post many months ago...

ALOTI
01-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Jeremy is a tricky devil at Uh-Oh. :lol: He is pretty elusive, but a great guy. Send him a message on this link:

http://www.uh-oh.com/contact.php

He is always good at getting back to folks.

ALOTI

webgurl
01-01-2006, 08:08 PM
maybe if you say it few more times
he will appear
uh-oh
Uh-Oh
Uh-oH

druid66
01-02-2006, 12:38 PM
candyman, candyman, candyman :D

druid66
01-02-2006, 02:06 PM
so as we started post calling Jeremy i got question also:
you got great site but do you care? do you have any idea how many cheaters fucked you all the time?? i can click on less than 10 links because rest is redirect cheaters or spyware-installer bastards, how it is possible that such famous and good site is still so good when you let so many people screw you?
it's not my business but i'm just wonder, no offense...

hehe, gimme hardlink to my site and i'll pick them all for you every day - 25 minutes daily my time will be yours but effect will surprise you :twisted:

Corbu
01-03-2006, 07:34 AM
yeah! tap your red ruby slippers too!

naobaby
01-09-2006, 09:33 AM
At Uh-Oh top100 - Look at the banner JapSexNet
http://www.uh-oh.net/top100/main.html

No Offence.
The word Jap....is insulting. Why in the world did the owner of that site name his site that way.
It simply promotes more racial slur amongst us.

"Martin Cominsky, southwest regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, said "There is no getting around the fact the word Jap is a racial slur."

Scuzz
01-09-2006, 09:40 AM
"Martin Cominsky, southwest regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, said "There is no getting around the fact the word Jap is a racial slur."

Yeah, well, whoever that Dickhead is.
Personally, I'll wait until someone that really is Japanese says something to that effect.
Who the fuck made some guy named Kominsky the spokesman for the entire Japanese people?
Political correctness rears it's fucking stupid head yet again.
(Signed)
A proud Canuck with some damn fine Frog neighbours. :roll: