PDA

View Full Version : Something thats been bugging me..

Edgey
12-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Its no biggie, something that really bugs me is when I'm submitting a gallery to a tgp and once you type all the information into the form and hit submit.. You get a message that says Maximum submission recieved for the day... Then I start to think, that was a waste of time typing in the info.. jeez, why couldn't they just tell me up front to save me some time.. :)

Edgey

shunga
12-05-2005, 11:29 PM
What really irritates me is when you submit a gallery, and AGP/SQL informs me the description is too short, or too long, but doesn't tell me what length I should be shooting for. Of course when you hit the back button all the info you entered is wiped... :x

webgurl
12-06-2005, 12:40 AM
there's tons of annoying little messages i get after filling out all the nicknack's on the submission form to find out there is an error . :roll:

the Shemp
12-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Its no biggie, something that really bugs me is when I'm submitting a gallery to a tgp and once you type all the information into the form and hit submit.. You get a message that says Maximum submission recieved for the day... Then I start to think, that was a waste of time typing in the info.. jeez, why couldn't they just tell me up front to save me some time.. :)

Edgey

i just accept your submit, then delete it from the data base...thats a lot simpler ...

stevebkk
12-06-2005, 02:45 AM

Edgey

The way round that is to change the submissions per day for partners to 2....I get the same thing when submitting to cleanasiansex....I have to wait till its exactly 24hours or more since my last submission :P

Edgey
12-06-2005, 02:48 AM

Edgey

i just accept your submit, then delete it from the data base...thats a lot simpler ...

I think that is a better idea then limiting the submissions on the site, at least the person actually, feels like he/she has accomplished something.. :)

Doug E
12-06-2005, 07:46 AM
i hear fight music :)