PDA

View Full Version : can Cjultra handle big traffic

SatomiAoi
10-26-2005, 01:53 AM
can this script handle big traffic or are there bad results once you reach a certain threshold? If so what threshold would that be?

CrazyAL
10-26-2005, 04:01 AM
If your doing a good chunk of traffic you should invest in a solid script.

ramtar
10-26-2005, 06:35 AM
Cjultra is too simple, there are some other better solution if you don't want to pay, like arrow trader lite, CJ Overkill, etc

fenix
10-26-2005, 09:05 AM
i know webmasters who have sites 30k++ and use cjultra or ttt
both scripts count corectly (but ttt take more like 1.5%)

Edgey
10-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Yes if your server is a xeon..

ramtar
10-29-2005, 06:13 AM
Anybody is using Arrow Trader Extreme? Acording to their staff programmers it's at the same level TM3 and UCJ is. I'll get any of them soon, but if I can get some feedback first from any of you who has tested them, it will better :D

alexshark
10-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Anybody is using Arrow Trader Extreme? Acording to their staff programmers it's at the same level TM3 and UCJ is. I'll get any of them soon, but if I can get some feedback first from any of you who has tested them, it will better :D

If you want to evaluate UCJ before buying it as it's quite expensive there are nulled (cracked) versions around.

ramtar
10-29-2005, 03:23 PM

If you want to evaluate UCJ before buying it as it's quite expensive there are nulled (cracked) versions around.

Actually what I need to know is more about Arrow Trader Extreme, I have read a lot about TM3 and UCJ. As I said acording to the programers it is at the same level, so if there's anybody there that have tested the 3 scripts and can provide some advantages & disadvantages it will be great. Soon I will get any of those and by now UCJ is the one.

Believe me I don't want a cracked copy of UCJ, that's illegal, I always prefer to pay for the resourses I use...

alexshark
10-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Believe me I don't want a cracked copy of UCJ, that's illegal, I always prefer to pay for the resourses I use...

That is for evaulation purpose, I find ridiculous that somebody has to pay $600 for a script without having a trial option like arrowtrader for ex with their light version.
Nobody will be that stupid to actually use a cracked UCJ unless the front end and urls are masked enuff to not spot it, I mean, it's not like a copy of XP that you use it in your bedroom and nobody is looking at it apart from you.

Regarding cracked stuff I think it's something very good for learning purpose... Can you imagine how many designers became designers because they had the chance to own a cracked version of Photosop as they would have never been able to afford a legal licence at early stages? ... the same for many other professions.

Motto is of course: If you like it buy the original...

ramtar
10-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Alex, if the copy you mention is not aproved by the owner then it's ilegal to use it. I'm checking http://www.adultwebmasterinfo.com/ucj/ and I can't see a trial option. Yes I agree with you, it should be an option for test it as it's with the arrow trader group, but if it doesn't exist I won't install it. You never know, you may install this cracked copy and for bad luck the owner discover your site on your "trial days" and you will be fucked. The most important thing when you do business is your reputation. If you destroy it the fist time, it will be like destroying it forever

Anyway thanks a lot for the tip/recommendation!!!