PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using TGP Rotator(JMB Soft) & Trading Scripts?

desert10
10-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Anyone out there using TGP rotator ( JMB Soft ) with a trade script successfully? I'm trying to set up TGP rotator with TM3 trade script but having too many problems & forums are full of others with the same TGPR/TM3 issues.

Scuzz
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
No problem with rotator & CJoverkill here!

shunga
10-20-2005, 05:35 PM
No problems with it and ATL.

ramtar
10-20-2005, 11:27 PM
make sure you check their board, ask there and use the search tool

Jio
10-21-2005, 11:13 AM
works fine with atl3.
maybe if you explain what is that is not working we get a better idea

CrazyAL
10-21-2005, 11:31 AM
What kind of setup do you guys find works best for click productivity?

I am testing somethings out on some thumb tgps I have 7 day hall of fame but thinking a shorter one like 1 or 2 days will work better.

desert10
10-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

works fine with atl3.

I can get the two working together as long as I don't use the go.php file to track clicks on galleries ( which is one of the most important features for me ) I think the problem is TM3 doesn't support unencoded url's which are used in the go.php file in TGP Rotator.

Hence my wanting to know if anyone has got this combination right as I can't get the two working together as I want - pretty annoying considering TM3 cost me $395

Ramtar - thanks but I have posted on their help forum, waiting for a reply but not expecting any as the board is full of people with the same problem & no real solutions posted.

stevebkk
10-23-2005, 01:16 PM

works fine with atl3.

I can get the two working together as long as I don't use the go.php file to track clicks on galleries ( which is one of the most important features for me ) I think the problem is TM3 doesn't support unencoded url's which are used in the go.php file in TGP Rotator.

Hence my wanting to know if anyone has got this combination right as I can't get the two working together as I want - pretty annoying considering TM3 cost me $395

Ramtar - thanks but I have posted on their help forum, waiting for a reply but not expecting any as the board is full of people with the same problem & no real solutions posted.

I haven't checked their forum but is the go.php file for tgp rotator different from the go.php file for the normal autogallery script? I've got that one set up working fine with Tm3

Scuzz
10-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I haven't checked their forum but is the go.php file for tgp rotator different from the go.php file for the normal autogallery script? I've got that one set up working fine with Tm3
Well, there's a small problem there... They keep updating the damn things, so it's almost at the point where ya gotta ask which version you're using.
They seem to try to keep the various versions close, as rotator is just a different method of using AGSQL, but they update one script, and then a few weeks later, they update the other.
Almost as bad as Updating windows itself, or IE. :evil:
I mean, really. Gimme a fuckin break!
Version:6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2-gdr.050301-1519
That's just fuckin' stoopud.
If you break it down, there's more versions of explorer than there are atoms in the universe!

Jio
10-23-2005, 10:42 PM

works fine with atl3.

you got it right there..
atl3 require that the go.php has the url encoding to "FALSE". i suggest since you have paid the money for tm3, get the tm3 team to find a solution for you and tgpr guys also. its impossible that the combination doesnt work together.
as for the gallery statistics part of the tgpr... its the most useless stats i could ever use

desert10
10-24-2005, 08:56 PM
The JMB Software people have given me a few pointers and it seems to be working now - looks like the $Template variable was wrong - should look like this :

$TEMPLATE = '/cgi-bin/tm3/l?p=##Skim##&u=##Gallery_URL##&f=##f##';

also url encoding should be set to false for tm3 ( thanks Jio :D ).

vendzilla
10-27-2005, 04:28 AM
I have a free trade script that will work for you!

bootymedia
10-28-2005, 05:43 AM
I run TGP Rotator and AGSQL and stuff...

I also run Arrow Trader Lite and I get the same bullshit.

It works, but not with the go.php - but only on TGPR.
I tried to get it working for like a month and gave up.

Nobody could fix it for me and most said the problem was on my end.

There is nothing on my end but a terminal.

The host said it was a problem with the script.
JMBSoft said it was a problem with my host or trade script.
ATLite admitted he had no idea and offered a little advice.

Mostly, I got the standard "use HTML" support. Or "upload the file in (whatever) format" - like i can't read directions or know how to do basic html or file permissions and all that shit.

If anyone figures it out, please let me know and fix mine too.

Jio
10-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I run TGP Rotator and AGSQL and stuff...

I also run Arrow Trader Lite and I get the same bullshit.

It works, but not with the go.php - but only on TGPR.
I tried to get it working for like a month and gave up.

Nobody could fix it for me and most said the problem was on my end.

There is nothing on my end but a terminal.

The host said it was a problem with the script.
JMBSoft said it was a problem with my host or trade script.
ATLite admitted he had no idea and offered a little advice.

Mostly, I got the standard "use HTML" support. Or "upload the file in (whatever) format" - like i can't read directions or know how to do basic html or file permissions and all that shit.

If anyone figures it out, please let me know and fix mine too.

as i said i have atl3 and tgpr running ok, using go.php also, so if you need some help hit me up on icq.