PDA

View Full Version : Webmasters Wanted:

paysitepro
11-15-2002, 02:07 PM
Are you happy with your current adult affiliate program?

Please check out PaySite Pro: www.paysitepro.com

We guarantee you the best service, the best support, and paychecks ON TIME, EVERY TIME! We also offer a webmaster

referral program that others do not offer. Along with the sites that you run, you can also earn 15% of all sales and recurring

sales from the webmasters that you bring in. (You choose which program you wish to join, one or both!)
We offer more ways to make money.
We provide Everything needed: Content, billing, support, resources! All you do is market your sites that you control.

Please check us out at www.paysitepro.com. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

PSP Staff

walter
11-15-2002, 04:58 PM
Are you happy with your current adult affiliate program?

Please check out PaySite Pro: www.paysitepro.com

We guarantee you the best service, the best support, and paychecks ON TIME, EVERY TIME! We also offer a webmaster

referral program that others do not offer. Along with the sites that you run, you can also earn 15% of all sales and recurring

sales from the webmasters that you bring in. (You choose which program you wish to join, one or both!)
We offer more ways to make money.
We provide Everything needed: Content, billing, support, resources! All you do is market your sites that you control.

Please check us out at www.paysitepro.com. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

PSP Staff

Would you care to explain your service in a bit more detail?

When I visited your site moments ago I saw ONE site template. It appears that your service consists of a 'pre-packaged' website with something of a customized entry page.

It appears to be something similar to Sizco (stay far away from these crooks) http://sizco.com/ in concept. :evil:

In addition, how much trust should I have in a company that lists a PO Box for an address, has no contact information, who's parent company has a website titled "Future Home of a Dotster registered domain!" and who's telephone number doesn't seem to be listed in a reverse search.