PDA

View Full Version : Japanese uncensored movies...where to get?

CrazyAL
07-02-2002, 07:03 PM
Where is the best source for getting Japanese uncensored movies? I seen a couple places that have them for sale but not in a large amount. Very curious where I could obtain some 8)

eru
07-02-2002, 08:39 PM
www.japanhardcoremovies.com has tons of uncensored JAV. Give him a hollar and maybe he can help you out.

mech
07-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Try ebay, I got a kick ass schoolgirls DVD totally uncensored and cheap a while back.

CrazyAL
07-02-2002, 10:07 PM
for a site not for pleasure :twisted:

mech
07-02-2002, 10:24 PM
Oh yeah :? , for a site right, not for ripping, sorry, no pleasure only content :wink: . What was I thinking? 8)

javmodel
08-15-2002, 01:23 AM
Where is the best source for getting Japanese uncensored movies? I seen a couple places that have them for sale but not in a large amount. Very curious where I could obtain some 8)

As mention by eru, We have over a thousand of true uncensored Japanese AV movies.

We place some of those movies on our paysites.
http://www.japanhardcoremovies.com
http://www.jsexcinema.com
http://www.javmodel.com

We have partner in Japan and HongKong, so it is a piece of cake for us to collect those movie.
But if you talking about the copyright of those movies. I could say there is no copyright at all since uncensored movie is illegal in Japan and nobody knows the source of those underground movies.
There is a lot of site selling some Japanese uncensored VCD/DVD in the net. Please make a search in Yahoo. All you need to do is buy from them and change to PC format. Simple, Right?
Anyway, if you need help, just drop me an email and see what can I help.

JACK
08-15-2002, 06:11 AM
Iím the best source for getting Japanese uncensored movies :-) a Oh ya I C U mean for uses on a website sorry I miss that part LOL

Why not go strata to the head of the people who make all and resell most of the movies, They bust people on copyrights all the time but first they have to hear about you then they have to find you.

You can even buy new photos from them really high quality the best fucking Japanese photos Iíve every seen. Only one problem Since they only deal in movies they want $50 US for each photo they sell LOL
Maybe we can talking them in to giving us a group discount on buying photos. Who wants to try?

Raquel Shaw rshaw@uol.com.br

V&R Planning Co; Ltd. Ltd. is a production company based in Tokyo/Japan
which leads the adult video market in that territory. The company
decided to
create an international division - the V&R International Ltd.- focusing
the
international market and it has been producing remarkable
Asian/Oriental
adult videos for all territories - except Japan - since December 2000.

Observing and respecting the restricted Japanese laws in regard to the
adult
video market, all the titles produced for the international market will
not
be distributed in Japan neither in VHS or DVD. On top of that, all the
material related to those titles are kept in our office in Sao
Paulo/Brazil.

It is good to make clear that V&R International Ltd. - Brazil Office
holds
the major responsibility to deal with the worldwide market, but
Outright
License contacts are signed between the client and Tokyo Office.

CrazyAL
08-15-2002, 06:46 AM
Jav I see......see that's the thing I see a few content companies selling Japanese hardcore uncensored movies (with so called license) most are resellers of content providers.....I never buy it cuz of that reason, I figure how the fuck can they get a license? :shock: just don't trust it, I even seen some places selling scans hehe.......maybe they know something I don't or someone is just ripping off content in Japan, selling it to these guys claiming they own the rights to it.

I really don't feel like converting DVD to movie clips..... would prefer to just find someone with them already done. But I guess if I can't I may have too

JACK
08-15-2002, 12:43 PM
Any time you buy content and you have a license for it that covers your ass, if you get in any trouble itís the content providers who will have to pay not you because they are the one who told you it is legal the only thing they can do to you is ask you to remove it off your site.
BUT make sure you get a real license many content providers selling stuff they no not to be legal will not give you a real license, they will give some information but its not a license.