PDA

View Full Version : is there one paysite worth the $20 or $30 or $40?

steve
07-02-2002, 06:22 AM
xcity.jp ... worth it

mainguyen.net ok for $15

sexysatomi.com ... I ended up just feeling bad for the chick...

eru
07-02-2002, 07:10 AM
xcity is worth $20. That's it. Albeit the fact that it is pretty, it is not that rich content-wise. I had a membership for a month and although I could get tons of hardcore screencaps (good quality) and a hundred 2MB clips, I was not happy. The site is basically a front for buying AV movies. Navigation is also a tad annoying. However, there are many treasures in the site.

CrazyAL
07-02-2002, 07:11 AM
I like Satomi I seen some of her shots in Kiko's site she's a cutie. I never been in her site though.......it's exclusive content and lots of surfers love those sites run by the girl who stars in the site. Like that Amateur type site, it's good niche.

eru
07-02-2002, 07:12 AM

I don't want to be mean -- but then that's just not me. :evil: The chick needs a new hair-do. Her style is sooooo outdated.

steve
07-02-2002, 07:28 AM
poor old sexysatomi looked very tired in the last photosets I saw of her...

yup...maybe xcity was a rip with the one time charge and one month...kind of expensive, I agree

CrazyAL
07-02-2002, 07:30 AM
Feel sorry for her? Hair style? common :roll: I am disappointed with you guys :? Like I said I never been inside her site but she only charges $14.95 a month where as most "big playaz" on the web charge $39.99 a month for 20,000 1980s Asian p0rn pics, and a few Asian feeds. 15 bux a month ain't that much, it's a few big macs.

eru
07-02-2002, 07:44 AM
What does $14.95 get you? The same thing that all the other Asian-american sites give you? 2 dozen or so galleries, a few crappy movies, a dairy, and millions of upsell links to "friend's" pay-sites? :P

CrazyAL
07-02-2002, 08:10 AM
the diffrence is it's $14.95, not $39.99.

Scuzz
07-16-2002, 01:17 PM
What does $14.95 get you? The same thing that all the other Asian-american sites give you? 2 dozen or so galleries, a few crappy movies, a dairy, and millions of upsell links to "friend's" pay-sites? :P

You've obviously never checked out http://www.chinatown-girls.com :twisted:

eru
07-16-2002, 03:08 PM
Hey Scuzz -- I had a membership to Chinatown-Girls a few months ago. There were two things I didn't like about it (still a good site though).

#1: Get rid of that software you use for the picture galleries. It is annoying and not very personal (members like personality).

#2: Tell Kiko to get rid of Maya Pong. She's too ugly for her own good.

Nevertheless, there are some pretty fly girls on that site -- I like the Korean babe :)

CrazyAL
07-16-2002, 03:23 PM
I been inside it, it's pretty good.......I like the exclusive models.

smoker
07-17-2002, 12:40 AM
I wonder how long members stay onto a site where they pretty much feature one girl?

We offer 24.95 per month with a 3 day trial. Our conversions is pretty high since we constantly update with content that our members want. We receive emails from our members as well as analyzing what sections, members click in the most.

I dont feel that those sites that charge 39.95 and up ever convert from there trials. I feel that its way too expensive for any site especially with the amount of free content out there...

Peter(smoker)

Got Traffic? Sign up with Asianteenz.com - We Retain !

CrazyAL
07-17-2002, 01:42 AM
$39.99 is way to much for any paysite.........but they get away with it. Max cash for example offers access to all the sites with a purchase of one membership. All they need to do is hook the guy for 3 days and they paid the webmaster and everything else is gravy, and with so much shit too look at regardless if the content is good or not it keeps the member busy.

As much as you want to grill these large companies the bottom line is they make millions......it's all about the payouts, webmasters these days love the big per-signup payouts regardless if they are pushing shit, or being shaved, and as long as you pay them they could care less....(webmaster denial)......perfect example is Xpics, those sites were just pure garbage........and a little shaving and a little cc fraud webmasters didn't care or were in total denial :lol: as many of us were back then :nut:

Sux for us webmasters running partnership programs because webmasters don't want to wait for the % over the months..... but for steady income nothing beats partnership programs. Even if you have a bad week you will still make the money off your recurs, and you'll pay the rent :wink: .

BTW did I mention I run a partnership program @ http://www.adultbucks.com :twisted:

smoker
07-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Al -You are very right!

Webmasters love the instant gratification of getting paid 30-45+ bucks for every trial they send.

NO doubt will those big sites continue to have the traffic and huge pool of resellers so make millions each month

All I know I have great partners in my affiliate program that continue to support us and give us great feedback.

Maybe someday we will get to there level....

:)

steve
07-19-2002, 04:32 AM
the funny things about paysites is that I lose interest in them right away...no matter what the content, after a few days, there is always more stuff on the net anyway...

xcity and javmodel were the two that were pretty interesting. as for javmodel, I later found most of their content for free on the net, since a lot of it is scans anyway... :roll: also, bustcash ran some pretty interesting sites, but that was all scans as well...

Edgey
07-21-2002, 12:49 AM
xcity.jp worth every god damn penny i think.. Awesome paysite.. too bad they don't have a webmaster program.. Ah well.. :( The only thing i don't like about them is that they censor everything including their massive library of videos.. Can't see no poon tang..

Crazy Al you are right, everybody wants the instant gratification of the 30$-45$+ signup, because webmasters want to see a return from their websites instantly, in a way its kinda like a lock. Once your in it, you can't get out. Because without those 35$ a pop payout, you can't pay those bandwidth bills.. No one will go into debt from doing this, so they stay with what pays and not try anything else. Partnership is by far the best steady payout program anyone could use. But it takes a few months to build it up, thats the sad part.. However the best thing about those types of program, is that the owner should be honest enough not to shave.

Corbu
07-21-2002, 10:46 PM
most guys want a personal touch as well as shit they dont get to see that often. no matter how good the girl looks a guy will get tired so in those cases you need to include guest models every once in a while

i spend decent amoutn of cash every month getting models to shoot for me instead of doing trade shoots so that i own all the copyrights!

a personal touch can come in the form of a
- message board
- candid pics
- diary

and just plain hard work responding to them once in a while but that gets old when you get death threats sometimes!

i had a friend get blamed for the new city 911 terrorist attack just for posing naked!

damn!

hopefully a niche style asian site will convert better in the long run...
lets see if it works! i may not be the prettiest looking girl but in this business i have seen some girls whom you would never expect to make cash... bring home the bacon! the most common denominator amonf these successful sites was a personal touch and just plain hard work!

Mikey
07-21-2002, 11:25 PM
the personal touch goes along way, give the member the feeling that he is a part of your life and he will open his wallet.

webgurl
07-22-2002, 08:36 PM
:mrgreen:

ASIANPLAYTIME.COM is totally Worth it!!!

CrazyAL
07-22-2002, 09:23 PM
:twisted: Oh really? :nut:

steve v2
07-28-2002, 07:33 AM
http://www.dmm.co.jp/dmmtv_en/index.html to download a ton of rm movies...sign up is only in japanese, though

steve v2
07-28-2002, 07:36 AM
I liked xcity.jp a lot, but really over priced unless you stay for a few months (they hit you with a one time fee and a monthly fee)

javmodel
08-11-2002, 06:27 PM
the funny things about paysites is that I lose interest in them right away...no matter what the content, after a few days, there is always more stuff on the net anyway...

xcity and javmodel were the two that were pretty interesting. as for javmodel, I later found most of their content for free on the net, since a lot of it is scans anyway... :roll: also, bustcash ran some pretty interesting sites, but that was all scans as well...

Thanks for mention our site and we are now changed to 100% movies site already.

steve v2
08-13-2002, 06:53 AM

hey................I want a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I joined your site I realized 1/2 the shit was Venus Scan and the other 1/2 from Alacarte...and your movies all had "sample" on them when I watched them!!

hehe :lol:

you run a nice site, but it is definately bootleg stuff....hehe 8)

javmodel
08-13-2002, 10:56 AM

hey................I want a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I joined your site I realized 1/2 the shit was Venus Scan and the other 1/2 from Alacarte...and your movies all had "sample" on them when I watched them!!

hehe :lol:

you run a nice site, but it is definately bootleg stuff....hehe 8)

Steve,
Very sorry about it.
Our group runs jsexcinema.com and japanhardcomovies.com quite sucessful, that's why we decide to change the content in javmodel.com.
we have upload over50GB of movies and if you want the temp pass to access the new javmodel, just drop me an email. :D

eru
08-13-2002, 03:50 PM
javmodel? can i get a pass too bro? I love av stars!

javmodel
08-13-2002, 04:41 PM
javmodel? can i get a pass too bro? I love av stars!

Big Brother eru,
If you really want to hae a temp pass, just drop me an emai.
Between, You like to promote our site? :lol:

steve v2
08-13-2002, 06:27 PM
if you want the temp pass to access the new javmodel, just drop me an email. :D

very cool, I'll drop you an email in a few days :wink:

and...again, of all the sites I have ever seen, javmodel.com and xcity.jp were the best...damn...the old javmodel.com had so much content and kept updating every few days that I would of stayed a member if I had the cash :lol:

eru
08-13-2002, 11:47 PM
What's your email?

I'm too busy promoting my site(s) right now :(

javmodel
08-15-2002, 01:41 AM
Steve,
Thanks!!

eru,
Just drop me an email at support@javmodel.com
Thanks!!

webgurl
08-17-2002, 08:45 PM
[quote="steve"]the funny things about paysites is that I lose interest in them right away...no matter what the content, after a few days, there is always more stuff on the net anyway...

Yah lost of interest easily, i guess thats why there are so many of those "site hoppers" that totally sucks. (not like i have a paysite) but still.

steve_la
01-01-2003, 09:48 AM
hmmm...I never did get that pass for Al's site :roll:

webgurl
01-01-2003, 11:24 AM
hmmm...I never did get that pass for Al's site :roll:

too bad so sad. Too Late

shunga
01-01-2003, 03:28 PM

Satomi is adorable! :)

ALOTI
01-01-2003, 08:07 PM
Satomi gives her best to her pages! For the fee she charges I think she has a great space.

Corbu
01-04-2003, 12:43 PM
yeah i think satomi's site is great!.

she's a cutie too!

corbu