PDA

View Full Version : Sorry WebGurl,

Sasha
03-08-2005, 07:44 PM
this was meant to be a reply to your post, but somehow I've hit the wrong button! :-)

I'm still a bit noodled, as yesterday was Tango. The gallery we posted was a hit .... a hit on our server. Because of the masses of traffic, this thing was so slow, that it timed the browsers out! I went to bed at 5.30 in the morning. That should tell you the whole story ....

If you could move the reply to the right spot, that'd be just great.

We hate patsyhose, don't we? :-)

webgurl
03-09-2005, 07:41 AM
yeah pantyhose is annoying and lots of people don't get its a separate niche / fetish . Grrrrrr.......

Anyways my site is www.stockingfever.com :P
Crazyal is www.stockingpost.com
We have combined the most powerful stocking sites on the internet . LOL j/k hehehe :lol:

Sasha
03-09-2005, 09:26 AM
that these clowns advertise stockings and mean patsyhose! Our customers are furious about it, quite rightly so. Sometimes, I think that these punks really don't know the difference!
There is a site called nylonzone.com. I haven't seen a thread of nylon advertised by them. It is 90% patsyhose and 10% these cut-off tights with lace tops. Do they really wonder why they don't have customers? :lol: If I see a shop in the street advertising their apples and upon entry I only find oranges, but I don't like oranges .... Will I buy? Will I return to the shop to have a look whether now they have apples? No, I won't!
I am amazed by these people and their kind. They have no idea whatsoever. I bet you, they need a map to find their dicks!
Did you know, that a recent broad field survey we have made in Europe and the States showed, that the patsyhose freaks are outnumbered by stocking lovers at a margin of 22:1?! And that goes for all age groups! Amongst our clients, we do not have a single one who likes patsyhose, not in the slightest. Quite to the contrary. They think, like everybody else, that these are the worst, in women's clothes, ever.
I can only agree to that.

webgurl
03-10-2005, 01:41 PM
I know the guy who runs nylonzone he is friend of mine. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS DATABASE CONSIST OF SO YOU SASHA NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP !
The points you make are irrelevant so instead of insulting other people's sites all the time maybe you need to concentrate on working with your OWN shit and start generating some real traffic cause getting 10 unique visitors a day is not going to make you BANK even though you claim you are (b.s) . So you can cut that B.S nobody here gives a shit . :roll: :roll:

Sasha
03-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Didn't I say something about the "Knights in shining armour"? Well, they come out of all holes and crawl from below every stone you turn and get .... personal .... immediately. How childish.

You guys want to be big sharks in Kindergarten. Well, you have achieved that.

Thanks for nothing, pals and wannabe girls.
I'm off! I'd rather do some business with real people.

Besides, a Forum is a place where things can be DISCUSSED. As kids like you have no culture, this entity should rather be called a "shoutbox".

I wish you all the very best and .... have a nice day! LOL!

Sasha