PDA

View Full Version : Hello WebGurl,

Sasha
03-08-2005, 11:30 AM
I have posted a gallery on stockingfever.com yesterday. To check whether the link functions, I clicked it and .... quelle surprise .... I was transferred to another TGP. So I clicked it again and .... there I was at the same TGP again! Only the third click brought me to my gallery.
You might say that this traffic generating system is normal nowadays, but it not only pisses me off, I'm sure. It is extremely annoying to the surfer who could actually think, that the re-direct is done by the gallery poster and not by the TGP owner, thus putting the poster's site into miscredit.
I am absolutely positive, that the amount of "returners" to such TGP is minimal, thus, the system proves to be counterproductive.
I am sorry, but I don't post Jasmine's galleries on TGPs having these kinds of traffic generating systems.

Next question.
What do you mean with this PATSYHOSE business?
Are you reflecting on the fact, that patsyhose are loved by the typical "modern times" whimp, only? Tell you what. No real man finds those potatosacks sexy. One example: Whenever, in a movie a sexy woman undresses and it doesn't matter whether it is PG or XXX rated, she wears stockings. I have never seen a woman on the silver screen, "sexily" peeling off her patsyhose! The audience would fall off it's chair with laughter! Therefor, such scenes only work in comedies.
Women would love guys to dig patsyhose for obvious reasons, but it ain't the case and never will be.
Fact is: There are virtually millions of patsyhose sites on the net, competing for low quality, low quantity audience, wrongfully thinking that patsyhose is a big deal, because there are so many sites taking care of this "fetish". Here, the web is wrong again. The web is usually wrong, when it comes to commercial decisions, as less than 5% of the web site owners have any business experience, prior or outside their web entities, i.e, entertaining their own companies. This shows everywhere.
Take the revsharing, for instance. There are sites giving away 60%(!) of their earnings, re-billing included plus hosting their own galleries, thinking that they'll gain more customers by doing that. WRONG again! It's the customer who takes the decision whether he joins a site. He doesn't care about the percentage the model gives away. If the model is not what he would like to see, He's not going to join. Bingo!
Also, to see a model everywhere makes her cheap, quite to the contrary to the TV marketing of products. The customer should see the model as a rare goddess and not as a thing available on virtually every corner ....
Launching a model is the most difficult of all things on the web. If you do a mistake in your marketing strategy, you might as well drop it.

In any event, good stuff that everybody reading this, and it'll be only a few, as the text is too long for most, is not going to believe me. Thus, I'll remain one of the few making some real bucks on the web.

Apart from that, great Forum.

webgurl
03-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Sasha , Number 1 you keep spelling "pantyhose" wrong

With the gallery redirection it is a form of traffic trading done with scripts.
Generally the productivity is lower than the nonskimming hardlink sites yes i agree.
I would like to keep it more clean in the future but not at this time.
No affence if you don't want to send ur galleries to my site its fine i get hundreds of submissions anyways .

The comment or question u are making with the pantyhose topic makes little sense do you speak English ? Also the end about "one of the few making some real bucks on the web" HAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh wait LOL HAHAHAHAHHA .....
Good Luck with that type of weird mentality you have .
Cheers

Sasha
03-10-2005, 08:30 AM
I like what you write.
First, everybody else is spelling patsyhose wrong! I am the only one spelling it right!
Second, when doing the spelling game, it's offence and not affence. It can't be a typo, as the o and the a are miles apart on the keyboard.
Next.
Hundreds of submissions?
You're doing the skimming because you have no traffic. BINGO! Otherwise you wouldn't, as you state yourself by saying: "I would like to keep it more clean in the future but not at this time". If you'd have any business experience, you would not run up the same hill every day, you'd rather keep your customer base instead of pissing them off!
Next. Your english is bad, unfortunately, otherwise you would have understood what I was writing. Proof: "more clean". It's "cleaner", my friend. Even the Yanks know that! :-)
Next. Why are you hiding behind a female pseudo and patsy teddies? Are you ashamed being male, do you think you get more busines that way, or are you just a homo? Either way, I don't mind. You can live your life as you want. Free society, remember? That goes for everybody else, too.
I am a 53 year-old retired stockbroker and I know what I say about business. Believe you me.
Next. See? What I have written is witty. You're trying to insult. Bad, bad habit on the net. I found that little mouses (in real life) roar the loadest on the net. They say things they wouldn't dare in real life, as otherwise, they would find a fist up their faces.
Last. WARNING: To all the guys out there: Don't even get close to the stuff "webgurl" is on! It splits your "personality".

(After such a reply, usually, one or more knights in shining armour come to the scene, protecting the "innocent"). Web mechanics. It always happens, so please do not disappoint me.

CrazyAL
03-10-2005, 09:49 AM
You're doing the skimming because you have no traffic. BINGO! Otherwise you wouldn't, as you state yourself by saying: "I would like to keep it more clean in the future but not at this time". If you'd have any business experience, you would not run up the same hill every day, you'd rather keep your customer base instead of pissing them off!

Your way out of your league my friend... 95% if not more of the tgps out there skim or run blind hard links through their listing, a very small amount will actually run a 100% clean setup.... it's called trading traffic! By your standards anyone who skims on a TGP or MGP has no traffic? Please go do some research, it's clear your new the the TGP thing. :roll:

Sasha
03-10-2005, 12:27 PM
What everybody does is not nescessarily right.
What skimming does is, it pisses the viewers off, but the viewers are what you're after. Think!

webgurl
03-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Sasha , u can shove your 10 hits garbage sites up your ass :lol: :lol:

Yah mr. NooBie i don't have any traffic can u spare me the 5 unique visitors that you have on your sites ? That would really help me out.
You got me all right I am a man hiding behind a bunch of carebears and guess what i am a tranny with 2 cocks want to suck them ??
You old man need to wheel yourself to the next retirement home and start drinking apple juice cause its obvious you have turned senial . Bye-Bye