PDA

View Full Version : fOoGiE in Training

steve
06-29-2002, 06:28 AM
where's my mousepad...hehe........!!

:lol:

Austin
12-14-2002, 07:20 AM
Yeah c'mon Al, don't ya think it is time for some Foogie prizes?
With all of your bigtime connections maybe you could solicit some freebies to give out as awards. How about a contest or something. I would be willing to donate 10k of traffic to get things started.

webgurl
12-14-2002, 08:35 AM
where's my mousepad...hehe........!!

:lol:

Hey Look Who's Back !!!
Steve your such a WEIRDO !!!! :uhoh:

webgurl
12-14-2002, 08:36 AM
Yeah c'mon Al, don't ya think it is time for some Foogie prizes?
With all of your bigtime connections maybe you could solicit some freebies to give out as awards. How about a contest or something. I would be willing to donate 10k of traffic to get things started.

I tried...... *sigh* ..... really hard, i 'm just a little nobody to him :(

webgurl
12-14-2002, 08:47 AM
would you guys be interested in some Asian Babe Calendars? Just on time for 2003
I know someone who produces them ?

Scuzz
12-14-2002, 11:31 AM
would you guys be interested in some Asian Babe Calendars? Just on time for 2003
Would that be the guy who posted in the opportunities forum a while back?
I'm only interested if they're FREE, and if they have your smiling purple fuzziness in them. :lol:

LostMind
12-14-2002, 06:25 PM

HELL YAH! :)

webgurl
12-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Scuzz,
yah the guy from "Asian Allure " is really nice i got him to spam in the opportunities area, I got a calendar its really nice and sexy and good photographs and some hot girls too, if you like asain gurls this is calendar for you. (hahahaha i sound like a cheesy salesperson)
Considering its almost 2003 i see what kind of deal he can offer but sorry scuzz i don't know about FREE ? whats free in life????? what i did for him was stick a little button on my site till end of December, but i did it cause he nice guy and i got 2 calendars out of it no money :( (unlike some of you greedy monsters) i do nice stuff sometimes hehehe . He send me two for free they are really nice actually. http://www.asianallure.net/ . It makes good gift for perverts too!
Gimme private message and i can probably work something with him since its almost end of the month now.