PDA

View Full Version : PANTY FETISH??

webgurl
06-26-2002, 04:32 PM
:o
I am thinking of making a panty fetish site dedicated only with pics of girls wearing panties + bras, Do you think there is a demand for it? Do you think its a good niche? Feedbacks Anyone??

MyCatsBreathSmellsLikeCat
06-26-2002, 06:25 PM
http://www.pantycandy.com

that was my attempt, and it wasn't great.

think of it this way: you, as a surfer, are surfing along and see two sites. one which offers everything, and then another that specializes. Most ppl tend to go for the all inclusives. sure, you have a few who love to indulge in their fetishes, but not that many.

i wouldn't recommend it, i would recommend specializing in a specific ethnicity, that usually hypes up traffic. of course, i specialize only in the asian market, not sure how it is if i would globalize everything.

eru
06-26-2002, 06:45 PM
Hey Jeremy -- by any chance do you run Jshock,AVGirl,HardKorea,Koreancity as well? They look like they have had your artistic influence.

MyCatsBreathSmellsLikeCat
06-26-2002, 07:16 PM
JShock was created by me, kcity by my partner who does most of the paysite creation. Outside of uh-oh and a few toplists, i'm mostly the backend.

avgirl and hardkorea belong to a long time friend, who is damn good at graphic design...i just can't compete with that.

eru
06-26-2002, 08:15 PM
was avgirl and hardkorea made by the jgirls.com guy? he is the best!

webgurl
06-26-2002, 10:45 PM
thanks for your advice :D "MyCatsBreathSmellsLikeCat" ,

Austin
07-01-2002, 07:29 AM
There is some good traffic on my panty galleries. I have a small site devoted to just that now.
http://www.pantysluts.net/
I am still working on it so don't laugh too hard.
There is a good market for used panties. Some guy in Tokyo has even set up vending machines for that purpose, he is making a fortune. Some German guy is selling so many he now makes his own "dirty" panties with sardine oil and tabasco and a little parfume.
Go figure.

mech
07-01-2002, 08:47 AM
Some German guy is selling so many he now makes his own "dirty" panties with sardine oil and tabasco and a little parfume.Oh sure that's what he says but how do you know he's not wearing the panties around himself? :lol:

webgurl
07-01-2002, 09:51 PM
Funny you made that comment about the german making his own dirty panties!!! My boyfriend and I once talked about doing the exact thing. Thats HILLARIOUS!! :P

Mikey
07-08-2002, 12:38 AM
Been there done that. It is easier to sell the panties if you are an amateur running your own site, or can fake it real well.

Panties is a good niche, because it also covers (or would that be uncovers?) upskirts, voyeur and exhibitionism and amateur.

Corbu
03-23-2004, 12:17 PM
i have a personal panty fetish!!!

corbu

Edgey
03-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Don't you have one already? Or is this an old thread?

webgurl
03-24-2004, 07:12 AM

this thread is reallllllllly OLD ... bumped by some fool in here :roll:

adg_web_dude
03-25-2004, 10:47 AM
I'm not wearing any panties :twisted:

ADG Webmaster

Corbu
03-25-2004, 11:05 AM

this thread is reallllllllly OLD ... bumped by some fool in here :roll:

yeah!