PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Submission Question ??

webgurl
09-17-2002, 12:56 AM
Hey all you TGP owners
Just wondering in your script for the ones who have to confirm the gallery through email before getting listed. How long does the script allow you before it doesn't allow the confirmation???
Reason why i ask cause i submit a gallery to the HUN and got the confirmation email ,,, BUT fuck i happen to be gone for few days and when I got home i tried to confirm it and didn't allow it. I think it happened in CREAM ASIA too??

Nick
09-17-2002, 01:10 AM
That's interesting as The Hun and Cream Asia use two different scripts for this. Cream Asia uses X3, I'm not sure what The Hun is using. I use X3 as well, and I've never run into this problem, either on the TGP side, or as a poster. It could also be in the email config. They could just have those email accounts set up to deny anything returned after a certain period of time. My mail server has this capability, so I figure that may be it.

Nick

mech
09-17-2002, 01:29 AM
AutoGallery SQL is set to dump unconfirmed submissions after 24 hours. The Hun uses his own in-house software but I assume it's set to the same 24 hour window.