PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 signups

eru
09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
I know that the day is only 6 hours new (at least in the east -- it's still 9/10 here in hawaii), but my signups today are *disturbingly* good. I would of thought that today traffic and sales would be total garbage. Anyone else seeing similar results?

mech
09-11-2002, 11:19 AM
When I received sign-ups (to my non-Asian sponsors) on Christmas Day that surprised me. Today does not surprise me, there will be an abnormally large amount of people who’ll be wanting to think of anything but 9/11 and what’s better to keep your mind of bloody terror then moist vagina?

ALOTI
09-11-2002, 02:14 PM
I was going to shut down for 24 hours today, but felt kinda like Mech. The TV and radio are full of 911 tributes and many just don't want to be reminded or can't bear it. So I will treat it as another business day.

Personally, I am going to just work. Last year almost at this time, my office shook and I saw the fireball engulf the side of the Pentagon out my window. That was a scene I had not seen since VN and one I won't soon forget. I am catching myself looking towards there this morning.

Too many homilies on 911 have been given, so I will not provide another. But I hope all of you will take a moment and remember those lost that day, and maybe lift a toast to the many heroes.

Gad Bless them all.

Mr. Rick
09-13-2002, 12:47 AM
the past month or two my sign-ups have been the best since last September. I thought things we're back to normal until by credit card processing trouble. Now I have to rebuild the return customers once again - sucks.

Lucky winter is rolling in...thinks seem to pick up as people tend to stay indoors a bit more.

Corbu
09-14-2002, 05:52 AM
i agree sign - ups have been pretty good on 9-11.

corbu