PDA

View Full Version : ASIANTHUMBS.ORG

Edgey
09-09-2002, 09:51 AM
How many of you got posted on asianthumbs.org? I haven't gotten posted for a loooong time. I feel like i'm wasting my time posting there.. Err! My galleries are wicked! I'm very apauled.. Maybe its just me..
Any advice?

Edgey

oppa
09-09-2002, 09:55 AM
well, try using sponsors that he is not using, you might get posted 8)

Edgey
09-09-2002, 09:57 AM
What do you mean? He doesn't like it when people are using a sponsor that he's using? Thats not right..

oppa
09-09-2002, 09:59 AM
well, that's just my guess
i used to get listed on top of his daily listing too
and my gallery is clean with only one banner and a text link

he likes thai girl or any girl other than japanese
give it a try

walter
09-09-2002, 10:04 AM
How many of you got posted on asianthumbs.org? I haven't gotten posted for a loooong time. I feel like i'm wasting my time posting there.. Err! My galleries are wicked! I'm very apauled.. Maybe its just me..

You can always post at http://198.77.36.37/wm/index.html
This is the posting page for 16 of my TGPs plus the galleries go into my gallery rotation system that is picked up by even more TGPs.
If they're clean galleries I can put you on AutoPost. Just give me the base URL of the galleries

eru
09-09-2002, 10:13 AM
I get listed on AsianThumbs daily. Submit good, clean galleries that follow all his rules -- use pics that have not been scene before and use a fast-loading host, preferably paid.

Edgey
09-09-2002, 08:38 PM
I think i'm going to try out the paid host see how that works for asianthumbs..

webgurl
09-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Hahaha this is too funny, He's here now.................

Otaku
09-11-2002, 10:34 AM
Hello,

If your submission to AsianThumbs.org was not accepted, please make sure it complied with all of the submission guidelines. If you still do not know why, send an email with the URL in question to me at webmaster @ asianthumbs.org.

You can feel free to use the same sponsors as we (most of us are using the same sponsors anyway). We do not discriminate on that.

We DO like Japanese girls, but having manually reviewed and posted literally tens of thousands of galleries (most of them of Japanese girls), we will give higher ranking in the daily list to unique and original content we haven't all seen already.

Otaku

Edgey
09-11-2002, 04:11 PM
So i take it you prefer japanese girls? And they have more of a chance to get accepted onto your site?

please give me details, i've been submitting for the past couple of weeks, and i never get posted.

Also, do you prefer, Free Host or paid host? or does it make a difference? I use kinghost, they are awesome. and its not on your blacklist.

Another question, Why is freeasianroom/asian4u blacklisted on your sponsorship page? Please elaborate. is there a reason? We all wanna know.

eru
09-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Also, do you prefer, Free Host or paid host? or does it make a difference? I use kinghost, they are awesome. and its not on your blacklist.

I think *every* TGP would prefer a paid host over a free host. Much more reliable and doesn't steal traffic.

Corbu
09-12-2002, 08:45 PM
Cheryl & I get listed every time we submit except when we submitted a "pee" set. found out that was unacceptable content but thats our fault.

Corbu

swatx
09-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Otaku just wondering why you banned smut server? do they redirect forein traffic?

eru
09-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Otaku just wondering why you banned smut server? do they redirect forein traffic?

All freehosts redirect -- it's just a matter of how much they redirect and when they get caught :)

swatx
09-13-2002, 12:37 AM
i don't know about that... but if they do that's news to me...

Otaku
09-13-2002, 07:22 AM
To answer some of the questions...

1. Using the same sponsors as us is fine.

2. We like all Asian girls. HINT: Gallery of a specific identified model is preferable to a gallery of mixed unidentified models (and will more likely show up in results of our internal search engine).

3. We accept free hosts but not those that violate our guidelines. We have a non-exhaustive list of free hosts banned for redirecting non-US traffic (for those in the US and unaware).
- :evil: Smutserver redirected non-US traffic for a brief period of time. More significantly, they ignored our repeated requests to remove a site hosted on their servers that copied all of our links and text without our permission, against their own Terms.

4. :evil: Scorescash (sponsor for sites including Freeasianroom and Asian4u) cancels webmasters' accounts if they do not like the chargeback ratios, which is fine, but they do not notify the webmaster and do not make the payments due up until such [supposed] notification, both in violation of their own Agreement. We do not post webmasters who cheat sponsors, and conversely we do not post sponsors who cheat webmasters.

Hope that clarifies things,

Otaku