PDA

View Full Version : Asian Site referrals

ALOTI
09-05-2002, 02:19 AM
Might be a fluke, but damn. I got a gallery set listed on a few Japanese sites by pick up and cannot believe the response. I know it may not be long lived, but 700,000 and counting on one page as of 6 PM Eastern. Damn never saw that before.

Hey AL and JAV Model, your banners are there! Along with a few more. Hope you get something from it. Hell it bumped me to #2 on the Sexlist Asian listings (37th overall). Never saw higher than the 60's before.

Okay, tooting away, but let me enjoy my 15 minutes. Probably won't happen again. (Maybe J-List my sponsor will like it too!)

:thumb: :shock:

eru
09-05-2002, 02:23 AM
I forward all my traffic to kyoko-channel.com

mech
09-05-2002, 02:41 AM
So you've got a shit load of Japanese traffic and you're hoping it's going to convert with your English sponsors :roll: ... I hope you're not paying for the bandwidth.

Try using http://www.dreamcash.com/REFLOMMLA/ for your Japanese traffic. It converts it like a dream. :thumb:

ALOTI
09-05-2002, 04:33 AM
Hey, just enjoying the moment :shock: I really do not expect much. :roll:

swatx
09-05-2002, 06:48 AM
i'm getting alot of japanese hits from my site how do i rediect them to a jap sponsor?

Edgey
09-05-2002, 07:16 AM
Does dream cash pay? Never used them before..

mech
09-05-2002, 07:31 AM
Does dream cash pay? Never used them before..Sure do, I've always received my cheques from them on time and in full.

jah
09-05-2002, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, I hate doing this, (Spam) :( but if you have any Asian traffic send it my way. We are a Japanese company, the sites content and look is designed for the Japanese surfer and our sign ups are pretty good. 6000 Japanese New Members last month alone.

Having said that, All traffic is appreciated :D

Send me an email if you are interested and we can sort something out. I know our $15 pay outs are small compared to other sites, but maybe we could come to some sort of arrangement :wink:

hoge
09-05-2002, 03:42 PM
Does dream cash pay? Never used them before..Sure do, I've always received my cheques from them on time and in full.

I use dreamcash to all my Japanese sites.
used have best months of 1:350 conversion ratio, nowadays only get 1:500.

javmodel
09-05-2002, 04:53 PM
Might be a fluke, but damn. I got a gallery set listed on a few Japanese sites by pick up and cannot believe the response. I know it may not be long lived, but 700,000 and counting on one page as of 6 PM Eastern. Damn never saw that before.

Hey AL and JAV Model, your banners are there! Along with a few more. Hope you get something from it. Hell it bumped me to #2 on the Sexlist Asian listings (37th overall). Never saw higher than the 60's before.

Okay, tooting away, but let me enjoy my 15 minutes. Probably won't happen again. (Maybe J-List my sponsor will like it too!)

:thumb: :shock:

Thanks! :lol:

Timothy
09-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Anybody knows how to redirect japanese traffic?

mech
09-06-2002, 10:06 PM
There are several different ways. The best is probably HTACCESS at the server level with a deny from .jpcommand (or something more specific). Or perhapsRewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} some-japanese-site-linking-to-you.com
RewriteRule /* http://www.japanesesponsor.com/?webmaster=you [L]There are also javascripts that can help you redirect at the HTML level.<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2"><!--
if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape')
var language = navigator.language;
else
var language = navigator.browserLanguage;

if (language.indexOf('en') > -1) document.location.href = 'index.html';
else if (language.indexOf('nl') > -1) document.location.href = 'dutch.html';
else if (language.indexOf('fr') > -1) document.location.href = 'french.html';
else if (language.indexOf('de') > -1) document.location.href = 'german.html';
else if (language.indexOf('ja') > -1) document.location.href = 'japanese.html';
else if (language.indexOf('it') > -1) document.location.href = 'italian.html';
else if (language.indexOf('pt') > -1) document.location.href = 'portuguese.html';
else if (language.indexOf('es') > -1) document.location.href = 'Spanish.html';
else if (language.indexOf('sv') > -1) document.location.href = 'swedish.html';
else if (language.indexOf('zh') > -1) document.location.href = 'chinese.html';
else
document.location.href = 'index.html';
// --></script>

Timothy
09-07-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey thanks a lot Mech :D :D :D

One more thing, with the 2nd htaccess, If i want every hits from .jp (mustn't be www.jp.com or something like this) goes to one page, every hits from .ru goes to ru's sponser, and .de goes to de's sponser.

What will .htaccess look like?? :?

mech
09-07-2002, 09:41 PM
The first bit of code I gave blocks every person coming from an ISP with an address that ends in .jp (some Japanese ISPs use .com from my experience. To get a complete block youíd need to know Japanís entire IP Block to stop them all). Then to redirect them you need to add this bit of code ErrorDocument 403 http://www.somedialersoponsor.com/?u=you With this method you donít really have control because all the traffic you block is sent to only one place.

The second method I mentioned is best if you know specifically what site Japanese people are coming to you from. It should look like this if you want to stop multiple sites and send to a specific sponsor.RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} some-japanese-site-linking-to-you.com
RewriteRule /* http://www.japanesesponsor.com/?webmaster=you [L]

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} some-russain-site-linking-to-you.ru [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} cheating-ukranian.org [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} russain-cheating-scum.com
RewriteRule /* http://www.dialer-program.com/?w=you [L]

CrazyAL
09-07-2002, 10:08 PM
Only prob with using this on galleries is the TGPs black list you :( I had an idea for submitters of redirecting each gallery to the same gallery but with a Japanese sponsor....but not sure how the TGPs would react to that.....should be possible if each gallery is in it's own folder.

webgurl
09-09-2002, 06:10 AM
Does dream cash pay? Never used them before..

I heard they Convert Very Excellent from somebody :lol:

I don't know never tried them before.