PDA

View Full Version : How much money can one reasonably expect to make with TGP's?

Horndog69
08-30-2002, 06:48 AM
I'm busting my ass off submitting TGP galleries. My main sponsor is Nocheat.com and I'm making about $3 a day. How much do you guys make with TGP?

CrazyAL
08-30-2002, 06:59 AM
you can make a lot more then that :) Are you using free host? How many places you submiting too and getting listed on?

ALOTI
08-30-2002, 07:38 AM
Submitting to TGPs is one thing, giving quality links is another. You can rack up a buch of traffic from TGPs, but if you have no outlet to refer to you are out of luck. A good sponsor or partnership is the key. You gear your posts to feature a sponsor or partner, then you will see the return. I have seen this and am trying to work the same situation too!

eru
08-30-2002, 09:52 AM
I'm busting my ass off submitting TGP galleries. My main sponsor is Nocheat.com and I'm making about $3 a day. How much do you guys make with TGP?

Don't use click through. Newbies always fall into that trap man. I think the real money is at partnerships. It may be a little slow at first but after a few months when the rebills start to kick in...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mech
08-30-2002, 10:13 AM
...after a few months when the rebills start to kick in...I think rebills and TGP galleries in the same sentence is an oxymoron. :lol:

eru
08-30-2002, 11:39 AM
...after a few months when the rebills start to kick in...I think rebills and TGP galleries in the same sentence is an oxymoron. :lol:

then I'm the exception :)

Mikey
08-31-2002, 01:12 AM
how long have you been posting? you don't see instant results. many tgps are upto a week behind in just reviewing galleries and two weeks behind in posting.

oppa
08-31-2002, 10:26 AM
I wouldn't suggest click through program
for newbie, i would say go for per sign up, at least you get to practise ways of promoition and it makes you feel that you earn bit more rather than waiting for rebills from partnership

however, per sign up and partnership will most likely end up in similar amount of money in long term.

my 2 cents 8)

Timothy
08-31-2002, 10:13 PM
It depends on your traffic, and the conversion ratio. :idea:

Back in year 2000 i got about 100,000 uniques daily, and that turned to ~3 signups a day with topcash ($40 ctc) Clickthrough program cannot make $$$ more than signup/partnership with same content.

Austin
09-01-2002, 10:26 PM
I use the shotgun approach. I have about 5,000 pages up now and get a good $100 daily just from clicks. I was checking my signup stats for today and had 5 different sponsors each converting for a signup. Even had a few rebills on top of all that. Life is good.

sammaster
09-01-2002, 11:28 PM
I thinks, Nocheat new programe not count for all clicks, but count only traffic form some countries.

sam

Scuzz
09-02-2002, 10:57 AM
Back in year 2000 i got about 100,000 uniques daily
Damn! That sounds weird :!:
I know the online/computer world moves like a bat outta Hell,
but I had dinner with my 84 year old father tonight, and he was saying things like
"my 1960 Valiant" and "in '48 when we drove across Canada on holiday"
He talks decades, we talk months. :roll: