PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, what is your best click thru sponsor?

sammaster
08-25-2002, 12:30 AM
Hi all, what is your best click thru sponsor?

:D I am sam. This is my first post. I want to discus about click thru sponsor, what is the best from your experience?

Some sponsor say “English site” mean all traffic must come from the country that use English as the nature speak only (mean = Europe or America). That’s too hard to control. So I was denies form some sponsor

How about your?

CrazyAL
08-25-2002, 01:31 AM
I don't use or push clickthrus very hard, just feel partnerships or persignups make more.... the only one I use is http://www.nocheat.com/cash.html but I use the old CTC one, I tried the new one and didn't like it, even though it offers the same amount I get more clicks with the old tracking system.

Mikey
08-25-2002, 12:02 PM
i use amateurpages.com and i know there are alot of people that say they have been fucked over by them, all i know is i get my checks each month on time. i have been pushing them since feb. 1999. they have paid my rent, for my computer, for several vacations.

when selecting a clickthru sponsor read ALL their rules. clickthru programs are very strict compared to persignup or partnerprograms, break one and you are fucked!

08-25-2002, 02:45 PM
Hi Sam,

I like the models on your site :)

eru
08-25-2002, 07:04 PM
i used to use click-thrus. never had any luck -- partnerships are the way to go ;)

Timothy
08-25-2002, 10:12 PM
My past one was nocheat's japanesegirls.com too. Now i can still make $$$ from it! :lol:

The best sponser in clickthrough program always use ctc. but i don't see any ctc lately. Perhaps clickthrough is dead now.

Edgey
08-25-2002, 11:40 PM
Japanese girls all the way, They are by far the best sponsor in the Asian niche! They never screwed me around and they always pay very well.. If Sam is reading, You guys are the best.. Other good sponsors i could could recommend to you guys, Candidclicks.com, nex-cash.com, frontpagecash.com are very good sponsors i have used in the past and present. They are reliable and trustworthy.. Try them out and you'll see why i put them here..

Edgey Boy

sammaster
08-25-2002, 11:45 PM
Thank you for alls :)
I am very appreciate for my first posted

Sam

javmodel
08-26-2002, 01:43 AM
How about our program.
Although just $10/signup but at least I am a honest guy :lol: