PDA

View Full Version : Penis Enlargement course for content?

CrazyAL
06-24-2002, 05:39 AM
I have this plugin/feed content that I been eyeing for a while. They have a shit load stories, jokes, comics, cartoons, sex advice, daily updates, and penis englarment course (like that penis fitness or big-penis site) I think I'm gonna add it to my member area, cuz just those those penis sites alone are fuggin a lot 30-60 bux for one time fee and some people do buy into them, maybe not big numbers but I do convert a penis enlargement sponsor on my free sites and I can offer it free if I get this thing, and I seen the demo, it's well done. I think it would help somewhat in the total conversion ratio of the paysite. Like offer it at the bottom of each tour page as a Free bonus....what ya think? I know it's not so much of a "Asian Niche" type thing but it is a extra thing for members to look at, offers something that not to many paysites offer.

eru
06-24-2002, 06:41 AM
I hear all those Penis Enlargement pills are fake. Be careful before you buy this content plug-in.

CrazyAL
06-24-2002, 06:52 AM
oh yah those pills are no good at all, this is not pills it's like info on how enlarge your penis.......like exercises to do to increase blood flow.....that kinda shit.

mech
06-24-2002, 11:48 PM
This sounds like a pretty good idea. It just could be the thing that keeps a member subscribed for 1 or 2 extra months. And even though I have serious doubts that, that stuff even works by offering it as a free bonus if it doesn't the surfer won't feel ripped off.

CrazyAL
06-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Well it's one of those things.... I have a friend that runs one of the larger ones on the web and he does get before and after pics from some members and some do see a difference, he does believe in it, and he also provides some pretty good medical advice on how to find tumors and shit like that. It seems that some do see results but is it mental or real? I can't be 100% sure cuz I didn't see the pics, or real medical proof that makes me a 100%believer....but I could see it working I guess from what I read in the site. Either way this is what makes it appealing...sites are charging crazy and I would offer it free just that may boost my signups and retention. I will prob try it, let you guys know how it goes.

Mikey
07-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Put that stuff in your paysite.

Having a successful paysite isn't just about having a shitload of pics, you also need other stuff for the surfer. Give them something that normally would expect to find anywhere else.

Austin
07-08-2002, 06:03 AM
You mean those pills don't work? Aw man, and I just got a 3 months supply. Guess I will just give them to my tomcat and see what happens.

Austin
02-18-2003, 07:46 AM
Hey has anyone tried those penis exercises or pills yet?
I heard about some guy that tied weights to his prick.
Sure it got a few inches longer, but the diameter was decreased and now it looks like a pencil.

CrazyAL
02-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Lets test it..... who has a small penis? :lol:

Scuzz
02-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Lets test it..... who has a small penis? :lol:
Lucky for you, I'm in a generous mood tonight, or I'd make some comments about you and what webgurl the board hound has been saying.
I'll leave it between you and her.
Go ahead webgurl, tell him to his face what you said about him! :lol: :lol:

webgurl
02-20-2003, 01:15 AM
AHhhhhhhh!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Scuzz,
i don't remember what u talking about ?

LostMind
02-21-2003, 02:01 AM
bwahahhaha!

Funny thread :)