PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps worst summer ever!

CrazyAL
08-21-2002, 02:03 AM
I been in the biz for a while now and I have never seen conversion ratios for my sponsors as bad as they are this summer. I always manage to pump out a half ass signup ratio all year round but I have to say that I can't fuggin' wait until summer blows over. It's weird June was okay, July was lacking a bit, but August damn suxors....maybe it's just a un lucky month for me but has anyone notice this August to be plain horrible?

mech
08-21-2002, 06:42 AM
These last few months have actually been the best months I've had in a year... it's my traffic that's been crapping out this summer.

Mikey
08-22-2002, 12:11 AM
this summer has been very good for me as well. but i really busted my ass and changed the focus of what i was doing and how i was pushing sponsors.

swatx
08-25-2002, 11:02 AM
so what sponsors are working for you guys?

Mikey
08-25-2002, 11:51 AM
i am using most of the same sponsors that i have been using for the last couple of years. but i have added a few new ones. i am sorry but i don't generally write on boards who my sponsors are, simply because i did a few times and then alot of people jumped on them and started pushing them and it hurt my ratios. call me selfish i guess.

but i will say this, look for sites that aren't overly promoted and look like you'd want to join yourself.