PDA

View Full Version : Just a Fool

webgurl
08-19-2002, 10:05 AM
Anyone know who runs this site http://www.thechink.com/
I find that the most Horrible fucken pathetic site name . I mean C'mon that is so rediculous.
And then this is the ironic part ..... Quote "promoting only the best adult sites on the web" .... fucken idiots. :x i am pissed .......!!! what the hell kind of name for a site is THECHINK.COM

Edgey
08-19-2002, 04:34 PM
What do you call a fat Chink??

A CHUNK Hhahaha...

Mikey
08-19-2002, 04:44 PM
yeah, it is a pretty stupid site.

Hi, I'm David Chinkowitz & this is my site. Mazel Tov

C'mon.

webgurl
08-19-2002, 07:38 PM
well the chink you'd think its an asian site, its so dumb it has asian style text, but with white people in the main page and i think with all the rest of the pics in there as well. And its like 100% Chink Approved (wtf). I know its the dude's last name however, its very insulting, how can you make money with that site when its politically incorrect ?? Isn't the point in the whole bizz to make money, ummm apparently this guy does't know what's going on. His site sucks to top it all off!!

P.S
The Chink joke is not funny, its lame . Chunk ummm yah *sigh*

mech
08-19-2002, 10:21 PM
I really think it's meant as a joke, The Chink (based on his picture) is a Rabbi. Its purpose looks to be politically incorrect thus humorous. But in all due respect there is no mention of Chinese that I saw in the site whatsoever so what are you getting all uptight about? For all you know "chink" could mean diaper in Hebrew.

webgurl
08-20-2002, 12:19 AM
I really think it's meant as a joke, The Chink (based on his picture) is a Rabbi. Its purpose looks to be politically incorrect thus humorous. But in all due respect there is no mention of Chinese that I saw in the site whatsoever so what are you getting all uptight about? For all you know "chink" could mean diaper in Hebrew.

Nevermind........ U AIN'T no ASIAN are yah,,,, This totally flew over your head, just like the dude who made that site. i am sure that when he thought of the name he didn't really THINK about the name .

webgurl
08-20-2002, 12:20 AM
and what rabbi
what you must not me looking at the right site cause i have zero idea what your talking about and did you read my second post???

mech
08-20-2002, 01:02 AM
Nevermind........ U AIN'T no ASIAN are yah,,,, This totally flew over your head, just like the dude who made that site. i am sure that when he thought of the name he didn't really THINK about the name .Sorry, next time I'll try to state when I'm playing Devil's advocate... but to continue... something is only offensive if you let it be. Chink only has the power to hurt as long as you let it. It's like Black people calling other Black people nigger, by them adopting the word and changing its meaning it should no longer have any power when used by someone like the KKK... but of course I understand that it still does BUT it really should especially coming from ignorant people.

Long story short, why let ignorant fools bother you? What does it matter if someone who you don't know and doesn't know you and isn't worthy of your acknowledgement says? If you become offended by every slur or insult someone utters you're going to be angry and sad your whole life.

... Besides this is the internet, before you log-on make sure you have a bag of salt at your side. :P

and what rabbi
what you must not me looking at the right site cause i have zero idea what your talking about and did you read my second post???http://www.thechink.com/sitelogo.jpg vs. http://www.cckollel.org/images/rabbi-zucker.gif

webgurl
08-20-2002, 02:25 AM
Hahaha Yah
i never even notice that i was so disturbed by the site name, thats hillarious!!

Austin
08-20-2002, 03:16 AM
Oy Vay

jaxon121
08-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Nevermind........ U AIN'T no ASIAN are yah,,,, This totally flew over your head, just like the dude who made that site. i am sure that when he thought of the name he didn't really THINK about the name .Sorry, next time I'll try to state when I'm playing Devil's advocate... but to continue... something is only offensive if you let it be. Chink only has the power to hurt as long as you let it. It's like Black people calling other Black people nigger, by them adopting the word and changing its meaning it should no longer have any power when used by someone like the KKK... but of course I understand that it still does BUT it really should especially coming from ignorant people.

Long story short, why let ignorant fools bother you? What does it matter if someone who you don't know and doesn't know you and isn't worthy of your acknowledgement says? If you become offended by every slur or insult someone utters you're going to be angry and sad your whole life.

... Besides this is the internet, before you log-on make sure you have a bag of salt at your side. :P

mech,

from what you say, I take it that you're not a "minority." You do have a point in that it's good to be thick-skinned, but saying that racial slurs can only hurt you if you let it is sheer ignorance. It's not the words that hurt, but the prejudice, stereotypes, and condescension that come with them. Your example of "nigger" is hardly an argument to the contrary. Most African Americans would be insulted if someone outside their ethnicity called them "niggers" -- it is only a term of endearment when used internally.

Check out the "What terms are offensive" thread for more info (and some spectacular examples of idiocy, ignorance, and insensitivity):

http://www.foogie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=110

Furthermore, ignorance ITSELF hurts. Ignorant people still vote and have a voice in this country, and sad to say, they even hold most of the power. White people have the privilege to CHOOSE whether or not they acknowledge race issues.[/url]

mech
08-20-2002, 09:52 AM
Sorry, next time I'll try to state when I'm playing Devil's advocatejaxon, I was playing devil's advocate. I agree with everything you said.

Mikey
08-20-2002, 05:10 PM
an asian jew? who is he insulting? asians, jews, both? i'd venture to say both.

webgurl
08-20-2002, 08:35 PM
Wow,
Holy Shit i am glad that someone actually knows what i meant and agrees with me :D , and yah first time i tapped that site, no doubt in my mind was I affended and i got other asian's too look at that site too, and every single response i got, saw it in my perspective. Just little sensitive i guess :oops: . Thats what happens when you get made fun of in grade schools by names like Wing Wong, Chin Chong, Zing wing Wang, hahaha you guys know what i'm talking about. hehehe
oh well its not a big deal, who cares??

Austin
08-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Wing Wong, Chin Chong, Zing wing Wang
Are those HK AV Idols?