PDA

View Full Version : Content

JACK
08-04-2002, 08:34 AM
Do you guys want new Content for your sites for cheap? We have the people here, we have the know how all we have to do is work to gather its your call.

Mikey
08-04-2002, 09:02 AM
i am always looking for good, fresh content. i usually buy a couple of hundred dollars worth a month.

eru
08-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Same here -- I am always looking for *good* content of REAL Japanese/Korean girls who are drop-dead beautiful -- no hardcore no spread eagle no sluts need apply.

smoker
08-04-2002, 10:34 PM
Im into buying new content....videos (uncensored of course) hardcore or softcore and btoh styles of photos as well.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk..

Peter

JACK
08-05-2002, 11:08 AM
I had and idea but it didnít pan out because in countries like Japan, Korean, Asia ECT they not need to have US 18 forms or in many case even model release forms and some of the model donít even own legal ID.

Sorry for getting your hopes up :-( Iíll do more research before I open my big mouth next time.

Mikey
08-06-2002, 12:34 AM
just because they don't need to have it in those countries couldn't you just make it part of the terms of the job contract when you hire them? i hired a guy to shoot some content and made him get the models to sign those forms as part of the job requirement and have id too.