PDA

View Full Version : So You Want Fresh Asian Content Do You?

mech
08-02-2002, 10:34 AM
Recent topics have spurred conversations on the lack of original quality Asian contentÖ being Canadian I know very little about how large the Asian population is in the US but here in Edmonton I canít throw a stone without hitting an Asian person. Last time I was at the Public Library it was like walking into a Noodle Restaurant, nothing but Asian chicks. Other great cities like Vancouver and Toronto are much the same, a great melting pot of Asian culturesÖ if our Niche needs new faces why donít we take the leap and shoot our own? Pop an ad in a local newspaper or magazine, hand out business cards at clubs and bars... any one ever think of shooting in your own backyard instead of the pipedream of a Japanese shoot/vacation? Anyone know the details of exactly what it would take?

Scuzz
08-02-2002, 10:45 AM
Ah....
Hongcouver!!
I get a sore neck just from polevaulting down the streets there. :P

CrazyAL
08-02-2002, 11:02 AM
makes you wonder why content companies keep shooting the same 10 or so girls.

JACK
08-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Mech,

I also live in Edmonton and run http://ferrisdigital.com/
I do lot of shoots but I have never done any Asian shoots if you can find them models me and my people will do the rest and Iíll give you a copy of the photos for free for your site :-)
Its not as easy as you think

mech
08-02-2002, 09:06 PM
Wow, another person from Edmonton or Living in Edmonton in the online Adult business and at this board. What is it about this city? :fishy:

July 16 2002: We will be opening I new company that will specialize in DVD quality movies for this we will need to put together a whole new team, cameramen, soundmen, video editors, actors both women and men, will need all new people. If you think we need you E-mail us and tell us why.Jack, I have no formal training in this but have been an avid amateur who has created several short films (of varying quality over the years) one of which was even screened at the Local Heroes Film Festival. I am adept with Cameras and video editing and am a quick learner. Is this new Company something you're still working on and hiring for?

JACK
08-02-2002, 09:57 PM
Mech,

Our new company will be held private and we sell shares, this how you will be paid the better the movie does the more you will make from it, that average life of a movies is 5 years.

No formal training is need as long and your good at what, The only thing you must have your own equipment, if you need video editing soft ware we can get almost any thing you want.

If you want to know more E-mail us at ferrisdigital@shaw.ca

webgurl
08-03-2002, 03:29 AM
:o

Corbu
08-04-2002, 07:53 AM
grab the nearest hot asian girl and shoot her!

no not with a gun but with a camera!

Bam! exclusive content!

sometimes you have to tackle them to the ground though as most of them run away when you say "naked" and "you" in the same sentence!

corbu!

jaxon121
08-05-2002, 04:17 AM
We shoot our own content, including many fresh faces you won't see anywhere else. We're based in southern california, home to massive numbers of asians (and almost any other demographic you might be looking for). And yes, we hand out cards and business card CD-ROMs at clubs, bars, strip clubs... hell, even at the mall. But you'd be surprised how hard it is to find scout a totally fresh hot girl who's willing to take it all off (let alone get hardcore).

Asians in north america are, in general, more "hush-hush" about sex and sexuality than other races. So right there, they usually have built-in inhibitions. Often, we'll find a really hot girl who's willing to model... but she wants to "ease into" the shooting - starting with clubwear, and getting more risque very gradually. Obviously, we don't have the time, resources, or patience to home-grow a girl over the course of many shoots and many weeks till we finally see some nipple. Just not worth it.

Still though, we constantly keep our eyes open for potentials, and we do get lucky once in a while.