PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Series versus Single Submission Sets

Corbu
08-02-2002, 04:42 AM
was wondering what TGP owners preffered!

do you guys prefer single set galleries where we you pick
16-20 picks out of a set 100+ pics

or series galleries where you pick
16-20 pics out of every 50 pics of a set that may be 100+
pics?
such as

http://www.asian-sex-now.com/evehc/eve.html
http://www.asian-sex-now.com/evehc/eve04.html

the second option does allow for more galleries from a single
set of pics

but does dilute the worth of the set faster because you are not
starving the viewers.

i have see alot of "new sensations" content being released with the second option in mind as the plan of attach

i would like to see an answer in the perspective of a TGP owner accepting
these galleries

does one option convert better than the other? (this answer would be made with the view of the gallery submitter)

corbu
:D

Scuzz
08-02-2002, 11:40 AM
Personally, I don't really care. If the series is a long one, I kinda like it if it's posted as "part1" one day, "Part2" the next etc.
If the series is broken up into intro, petting, blowing,fucking, cumshot and made into 3 or 4 galleries, I like to see it spread out over a week or two as the galleries all look kinda the same otherwise.
"Oh, wow! Todays gallery he's on an upstroke, and yesterday he was on a downstroke. Whatta thrill!"

MyCatsNameIsMittens
08-02-2002, 05:27 PM
doesn't matter to me either. so long as you're not reusing the same pics over and over it's fine.

although, if you're trying to sell something (ie membership) u could use the sort of sample pics out of a larger series to entice people, and then they might join. not sure how well that works, but you never know!

Corbu
08-04-2002, 07:55 AM
i guess it depends on where you are coming from and your goal.
both have option have plus's

corbu

Mikey
08-04-2002, 09:12 AM
if i have a set of 100 pics, i try to break it into about 5 sets of about 15 pics each. so about 75% of the set will be used. most of the time there are pics that look exactly like each other, like the girl may have moved a finger.

CrazyAL
08-04-2002, 09:40 AM
I usually do one series of about 16 pics of each set when I build TGP galleries. And like mittens said it's probably better to just show a sample of the set and not all of them, this is one of the reasons I do not use all the pics in the set, and I may put a link at the bottom like "click here to see the full series and more" or something like that.

As a tgp owner If someone uses all the pics in the set, I prefer them to send it over time, not all in a row. So I would say I prefer a new set of pics for each gallery.

Corbu
08-04-2002, 09:51 AM
very good input!

a agree with the 16 or so pics per set. i dont want cheryl's image to be burned or diluted since we are trying to run a marathon not a sprint.

corbu
:wink: