PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bay Area Models & Locations

Jenna Joy
08-02-2002, 01:33 AM
Hi, I'm Jenna Joy, and I'm the featured model on my own Asian amateur site in the SF Bay Area.

I'm always looking for new models to shoot with and new locations to shoot at.

If you are interested in modeling or have a private location that I can model at in the San Francisco Bay Area, please e-mail me at:

jenna@jennajoy.com

I really dislike shooting in hotels, because they always look like hotels, and studios are even more artificial (although I've shot in both hotels and in studios).

If I shoot at your place (and it can be a store or other type of place too, not necessarily a house or apartment), I let you watch the photo session, plus I usually shoot a few private photos with the host as a personal momento and token of thanks for providing me with a location to shoot at.

If you know of good outdoors locations to shoot at in the Bay Area, go ahead and post them here or send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

Jenna
http://www.JennaJoy.com/

Corbu
08-02-2002, 04:22 AM
might want to pick up a hotel or san fran guide to get a better idea as to what is available in san fran for your.

i have found some very nice looking hotels / suites and very good prices
in Los Angeles!

there is a book called "time out : los angeles" i'm sure they have one for
san fransico.

damn i need to get my machine fixed... getting tired of working at corbu's studio

cheryl

steve v2
08-02-2002, 06:12 AM
I agree with Cheryl on this one...I used to stay up in SF all the time and it is famous for boutique hotels around the Union Square area...totally funky places. There is one right next to the gate to Chinatown, and a ton around Mason (I stayed at one that use to be a type of bordello or private cat house a hundred years ago). Plus...after the dot com crash, etc....hotels are taking a beating there and are not as expensive.

Either that, or rent a house for shoots in Tracy or Sacramento...

steve v2
08-02-2002, 07:57 AM
damn...jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you only make 9 posts and already you are spamming the main forum...we are going to have to send our anti-spam vixan after you :wink:

http://www.af.wakwak.com/~bhawk/cgi-bin/graph_bbs.cgi?img=1026131610.1.jpg

smoker
08-02-2002, 08:28 AM
Lets get ready to ruuuuummmmbbblleeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Jenna Joy
08-02-2002, 09:39 AM
I don't consider this Forum or my post to be spam.

I presumed that one purpose of Foogie is for people that create web sites like mine to network.

I am simply asking for help and advice, not promoting my web site.

In return, hopefully I may be able to provide some good advice and help to others here based upon my experiences and the knowledge I have acquired.

For some webmaster members of this site, I already provide exclusive content, and hopefully help make them some money by supplying converting traffic.

C'mon already, give me a little credit - the 60 or so people that are Members of Foogie presently don't exactly fit my Member profile, nor would it make much of a difference in my bottom line even if they all joined my site.

If I was intent on spamming I would at least spend my time more wisely by hitting sites with more prospective Members, dontcha think. :idea:

I checked your site and it basically features content created by others (the "exclusive photos" on your Guest Tour are available from leased content suppliers). BTW, this isn't a criticism, but simply an observation to help put my site and this forum in perspective.

Other people who operate sites like mine, that actually create content, know what a challenge it is to build such a site (especially when you don't live in LA, aka "Modelville", lol).

Over the next two days I'll be doing photo sessions with four brand new exclusive amateur Asian models never seen anywhere before on the net (Jenna's virgins, hehe).

All the locations we will be using will be provided by Members of my site, and all of the models came to me via referrals because I put the word out that I was looking for models and locations.

I've found that the easiest way to get help is to ask for it (okay, and bat my eyelids a little at guys). :oogle:

After this clarification, I hope you will see this Forum in the true spirit it was intended, and not spam.

Peace,

Jenna

JACK
08-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Jenna Joy,

Other people who operate sites like mine, that actually create content, know what a challenge it is to build such a site

Not sure what youíre talking about? One of the companyís I own Produces content and this fall we hope to have our first movie played on Bell satellite LOL Its not hard at all, what is hard is finding Asian models LOL

But I do understand your point that you donít mean to spam, just do go posting the same thing on every board.

Live
Love
Laugh
Learn

steve v2
08-02-2002, 04:24 PM
maybe I was just looking for an excuse to post my favorite boxing girl photo...! :wink:

Austin
08-02-2002, 07:47 PM
Don't Mess with Jenna!!!
http://www.terra.es/personal7/sultanbey/banners/jenna6.jpg

steve v2
08-02-2002, 10:53 PM
hey.........Jenna can be our new spam-fighting vixan...

only problem is...she doesn't look too scary :wink: :wink:

ecchi mecha
08-21-2002, 07:55 AM
jenna...you ran off like a high school girl...did we scare you away :lol:

webgurl
08-21-2002, 07:59 AM
yeah probably, girls get spooked out easily. Too bad :(
Need more girls to join this forum

ecchi mecha
08-21-2002, 08:00 AM
damn...jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you only make 9 posts and already you are spamming the main forum...we are going to have to send our anti-spam vixan after you :wink:

http://www.af.wakwak.com/~bhawk/cgi-bin/graph_bbs.cgi?img=1026131610.1.jpg

yup...9 posts...spams the main board and never seen from again...when you're right, you're right :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazyAL
08-21-2002, 08:34 AM
So what ever happen to Jenna Joy? We need more females in here.... I think Austin scared her away with his mad adobe photo shop skillz :shocked:

Jenna Joy
08-21-2002, 08:43 PM
I'm still here - just been hella busy with my site and trying to get as much done as I can before I start my Fall classes.

I recently added five new models to my site, all first-timers, so I am scrambling around trying to coordinate photo sessions etc., plus prep a lot of content for updates, as well as prepare for future appearances (ordering booth spaces, photos to sell etc), not to mention the everyday grind of answering e-mail and martketing activities to promote my site.

A web missy's day is never done...

Jenna

CrazyAL
08-21-2002, 11:23 PM
ahhh groovy welcome back :smoking:

ecchi mecha
08-22-2002, 02:11 AM
I recently added five new models to my site

hey Jenna...post some pics of these new models :thumb:

also, we're always just joking around here...so please don't take it seriously!!

Austin
08-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Hey how about a contest and the winners get to take you and your models out on a date?

08-23-2002, 10:20 PM
Yeah Jenna, nice to see you back

Austin
11-30-2002, 04:23 AM
I just checked out Miss Jenna's newest set of pics.
http://www5.kinghost.com/teen/jennajoy/red_hot/red_hot_tgp.html
Very nice. I used the pics to make some Jenna Joy wallpaper:
http://armedconflict.com/jennajoy.html
Hope you all like it !