PDA

View Full Version : Why the Asian Ladies???

webgurl
08-01-2002, 01:53 AM
:wink:

I just wanted to know why webmasters chose to do the ASIAN WOMEN?
What made you decide to do that specific niche can anyone answer my question plz?

eru
08-01-2002, 02:11 AM
Asian ladies are hotter than white girls and black girls except for the following exceptions:

White: Eastern European girls featured in Russian Playboys
Black: Supermodels such as Naomi Cambell, Tyra Banks, Georgiana Robertson. Also Nerferteri Shepard and Vivica Prince

CrazyAL
08-01-2002, 02:28 AM
It's a good niche, lots of men like Asian women, even if they do not not date or go after Asian women lots have that "fantasy" of being with one...I don't know many guys that do not find Asian women attractive..I use to mostly do the teen niche that is also a great niche. Every guy digs young women 18-25, although teen is saturated it is still a good niche.....I convert most of my gateway traffic with teen sites.

webgurl
08-01-2002, 03:51 AM
:lol:
Where do you base your answer(s) from or is it just your personal point of view?
But yah i guess we are pretty hot gurlz hehehe :D

Mikey
08-01-2002, 04:50 AM
I do the following niches:
Asian
Black/ebony
Gay
Fetish
Amateur

I am pretty well diversified. But i think asian traffic is going to explode in the next few years, hopefully.

100heat
08-01-2002, 04:53 AM
For me, I choose Asian because I'm an Asian.

And of cause... I love Kawai Asian Girls very much! :D

steve v2
08-01-2002, 06:29 AM
asian ladies are cuties, of course!

but...I want to see these russian playboys eru's got ;-)

Corbu
08-01-2002, 10:33 AM
asian ladies are cuties, of course!

but...I want to see these russian playboys eru's got ;-)

especially when they are tied up!

corbu

MyCatsNameIsMittens
08-01-2002, 04:37 PM
i choose asian b/c at first is was easier getting asian content than nonasian content w/o getting into trouble.

Timothy
08-01-2002, 07:44 PM
Asian is my first niche cause i'm asian :)
I used to do teen and hardcore but after a while i found out that i can't go with those niches.

mech
08-01-2002, 09:21 PM
i choose asian b/c at first is was easier getting asian content than nonasian content w/o getting into trouble.That was exactly my reasoning as well... as was at the time I started the Asian TGP scene wasn't that large.

Austin
08-01-2002, 10:18 PM
I started out with some Sailormoon hentai. I was setting up my news server account and found some stuff. I was bored and decided to make my first website: Lord Austin's Sailor Moon Hideout.
http://sailormoon.thehappygirls.com/sm1.html
It took me six months to get 5000 hits. I was so stoked about getting 5k hits that I had a party. Oh yeah, I was burning up the net! Big Time. I was happy to be able to pay my ISP bill. Then I got ahold of some Bunko Kanazawa scans and made my first thumbnail gallery. I was very surprised at all the traffic, 10k my first day. Wow! So I started making Japanese schoolgirl galleries, and found out about the big uniform fetish. Next thing I knew I was making my car payment, then my house payment. When I started hanging out on the adult webmaster boards I kept reading about finding your niche. I already had one and did not even know it. Then a few years ago I decided to start my own TGP. Did not even have a domain back then. One day I noticed a big increase in traffic, someone told me that japan had put a ban on uncensored images. Then I saw that I was making more money from this than from my real job, I do intraspinal pain mgmt for a large corporate pharmacy. So I decided to do this full time. It is alot of work, I usually work 12 hours a day, even got an assistant to help me out. My new project is FoxyTeen.net tgp
http://www.foxyteen.net/
I am thankful for all the help I got in starting out, and try to help the newbies any way I can.
All I can say is God bless Japanese women !!!

Corbu
08-02-2002, 12:14 AM
blah!!

eru
08-02-2002, 12:33 AM
I've been in this business since March. I used to work retail at Kmart (average job for someone my age (I was still in high school back then)). Once the amount of money I made online in one day was equivilant to the amount of money I would get in two weeks at "real" work, I knew it was quitting time.

Oh yea -- I have always done the Asian niche -- never tried any other niche and do not plan to.

ALOTI
08-09-2002, 02:40 PM
I tried working with Western Ladies and found it a real pain. All go and no get. I found that the Asian Ladies are far more willing to work with you if you are upfront and no BS. (And they don't surprise you with new "Needs" for their postings, after the fact!). I did a really exciting interview with Kiko a few months back. It really went over well. Quite the Lady.

I am stretching myself a bit thing with my site, but what the hell. I have always loved the Orient and spent enough time there. My basic goal is to promo the varied Asian Ladies on the net and give the surfers a great Free preview of what they will find at their sites.

That said, I am always looking for a new Lady to promo with an interview and a gallery set. I would love to be able to latch onto a few AV stars and get an chat in. I am working with my sponsor now on the attempt. He is in Japan and may be able to help. Besides, I don't mind burning a bit of BW to promo a great Lady. Maybe I am a bit backward, but you gotta give to get. Well that's my two cents, hope I didn't stretch it too far.

John

MyCatsNameIsMittens
08-09-2002, 03:31 PM
sailor moon hentai!!! i remember that!

and i also remember tigerlily. was that a part of lucy's tigerden?

Corbu
02-07-2006, 12:01 AM
cause they taste good!

Chichio
02-07-2006, 03:18 AM
cause they taste good!seconded.

butterflybucks
02-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I started with White women, some black, some European and then came to Thailand/Philippines and was SOLD by their beauty, shyness, and overall sweetness.

Corbu
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
shyness and sweetness?

um yeah right!

girls are all the same cept asian taste better and have slanted little eyes!
they sure can kick your ass and bust your balls like any others gurls too!

look at webgurl she wants to kick my ass already!

corbu
(tired of being a gansta)