PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about 3 months for the price of 2?

CrazyAL
07-24-2002, 12:07 AM
Would like some feed back from you guys on what you think about offering a 3 month membership for the price of 2 months.

smoker
07-24-2002, 05:34 AM
Al,

Try out that for a couple months and see if they convert and continue to stay on. As long as the content is constantly updated and good...they will stay... Tell me how is does

Peter

CrazyAL
07-24-2002, 07:00 AM
I am un-sure if iBill allows this though one guy now at iBill says I can but I don't have the option in my cmi at all. Someone a while ago said I had to have a merchant..........hopefuly I can set it up.

smoker
07-24-2002, 07:01 AM
I am sure you can...

CrazyAL
07-24-2002, 12:06 PM
I noticed you offer it on Asian Teenz, how well does it do for you? Seems like a pretty good option..... but these days it seems we get a lot of trial hoppers if that's the correct word, just surfers buying trials going site to site :cry: so I imagine these sales are pretty rare. I been also debating jacking up my trial to make a little extra off these subscribers.

jah
07-24-2002, 12:25 PM
Hi CrazyAl,

we dont offer a trial membership and therefore dont have the problems that you have concerning these surfers. We on the other hand offer free samples, in my opinion too many!!! This does intice the surfer in for a month membership, often longer. However, there are many thousand who just come in and download all of the free content. Mostly Koreans mind you :(

I noticed that you do not offer any free samples of your content! If you were to offer some, very much like AsianTeenz, enough to intice the visitor, I am sure the 3 month for the price of 2 would have some serious results. This is of cause as long as the content remains being updated.

we are toying with the same extra month free model. Will let you know what we decide.

Good luck with your endevours

CrazyAL
07-24-2002, 12:50 PM
Thanks, I think I may try that sample thing, just to see if it can increase my over all conversion. Don't know about a sample movie outside my member area though :shock:

While talking about movies, I would like to ask you guys where I can obtain some good Asian movie clips, mainly non-American ones. That 5mb clip on smokers site looks pretty good, wouldn't mind finding some clips like that.

Let me know :D

jah
07-24-2002, 02:10 PM
Typhoon sells Internet rights to movies. These are Japanese Titles but they distribute in the US. I would check them out.

The Movie on AsianTeenz is nice. I am sure that will help attract visitors.

A really useful guide to many JAV Producers and the JAV scene can be found on Rame.net
check out http://www.rame.net/library/misc/wherejp.html

You might have read this article before, but it is very useful.

Hope this little bit of information helps.

eru
07-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Do you know any places online that easily sell SOD clips to Americans (IE, can accept American Visa Cards)?

CrazyAL
07-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Do you know where on the web I can find Typhoon? I a msearching now

smoker
07-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Yeah samples help alot...We have only put one movie clip on the preview page so far but We will be puttng a couple more once I have our exclusive content up.

Gosh I forgot what a pain it was to shoot movies! haha :)

Anyone want to let me shoot at there place?

Need locations!

smoker
07-25-2002, 10:53 AM
Yeah samples help alot...We have only put one movie clip on the preview page so far but We will be puttng a couple more once I have our exclusive content up.

Gosh I forgot what a pain it was to shoot movies! haha :)

Anyone want to let me shoot at there place?

Need locations!

CrazyAL
07-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Hey Smoker where you get those Japanese clips if you don't mind sharing :twisted: I am finding it damn hard to find a good selection of Japanese clips, from content sites.....I found some but they don't seem to be that great and I don't know about this content provider.

jah
07-25-2002, 11:55 AM
CrazyAl, sorry for not posting the URL for Typhoon. Well basically had a look myself and couldn't find it either. Odd. I'm looking for some contact information and will email you with the details.

Getting the license for Japanese Movies is far more difficult than European and US titles. Does help having part of our operation in Japan though.

smoker
07-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Al. My partner has some contacts in Asia that gets us the videos.

You should look in Kuki or some other places for the content.

Is pretty hard for us too at the moment. Very tough to find ver good quality videos.

CrazyAL
07-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Yep it is, I'll just keep digging. 8)

Thanks Jah if you find anything give me a email.