PDA

View Full Version : Paysite payment processors?

smoker
07-19-2002, 08:33 AM
I had a question for paysite owners...

I am thinking of switching payment processors and I was wondering what payment processors everyone else uses?

I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

-What processor do you use?
-What type of c.c.'s do they accept? Do they accept other c.c.'s besides visa and mc?
-Are you happy with your processor?
-How are there affiliate program software and stats?
-How are the stats for your sales?
-How are the fraud attempts in your site with your processor?
-Is your user/pass access easily hackable or not?

Thanks for your help all!

Peter

CrazyAL
07-19-2002, 10:53 AM
Well I use iBill, I picked them cuz they seem to be most reliable, oldest, largest. It excepts all major cards, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover.... Some people don't like them, I don't know what they complain about.... but everyone bitches about processors, every board and chat room I goto I hear about it :roll:

I boiled it down to 3 choices, ccbill, epoch, and ibill.......I dunno about the newer ones, I always go for the older companies 8)

eru
07-19-2002, 02:09 PM
I've heard great things about WebSiteBilling and Jettis.

mech
07-19-2002, 07:03 PM
I've read people bitch and moan about every CC Processor. They've all seemed to have a dark time every now and then so it almost doesn't matter which you choose. Try reading everyone’s comments at the big boards, read what each processor says they offer, then make an educated choice. But remember to use 2, a primary and a backup.

mech
07-19-2002, 08:08 PM
http://bbs.gofuckyourself.net/showthread.php?s=91f124397008937bbe37a7a1e3d43633&threadid=68309

CrazyAL
07-19-2002, 09:16 PM
Everyone is going to bitch about a processor especialy the larger ones. Nothing is ever good enough for webmasters 8) Once something goes wrong you hear about it......I have heard webmasters ranting about all the popular processors.

smoker
07-19-2002, 09:51 PM
thanks guys....

Does Ibill accept foreign creditcards? like jcb or korean c.c's?

Anyone know anything about msbill?

mech
07-19-2002, 10:53 PM
Most of the processors accept jcb but msbill and verotel and the only two I know of that process the Korean cards.