PDA

View Full Version : JAV Idol .... LOL

faxxaff
11-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Last week I went to Bangkok for a short vacation. As always, I love to get a nice massage and some extra service. So I get this white, japanese looking chick (mother Japanese, father Thai) and once the massage is over she starts to kiss my nipples .... while she does so (feels great) she moans like she is having an orgasm. I am highly disturbed and blow my load!
She is not even touching my dick and I am off. That is entertainment: HAHAHAHA.

Okay. I come back the next day and while she moans, I say to myself, I will not get off that fast this time .... I just ignore her moans. Okay, it is tough, but I manage well ... we do some position change and I am on top of her and she moans more and more .... I crack up. I laugh like watching a funny movie. Now, SHE is disturbed. I tell her that she reminds me of JAV movies and she admits she played in around 60 JAV movies where she learned that noise. I am not surprised and ask her how much she got paid for the movies. Much more than I have to pay for the massage, but much less than I can afford to shoot. I did not know the Japanese are that cheap! I guess I will be shooting her and her friends next time I am back in town.

Did I forget to mention, she had very big boobs?

Scuzz
11-18-2007, 02:31 AM
No, you didn't forget to mention that she had very big boobs.
You left it until the end of the message though. :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:

So, I'm curious, and I imagine there are other poor bastards like me that are stuck in the wilds of North America....
How much is a massage, and how much is it to shoot her? Give us some real numbers so we can sit around and be jealous.

islander
11-18-2007, 01:32 PM
any photo of her? :-)

jscott
11-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Where From????????

mrxxl
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Pics please!8)

faxxaff
11-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Hahaha, I know you guys wanna see pics, but I would never post a picture of a model in relation to her work (massage parlor) or revealing information about her private life. Yes, she played in many movies, but she is not a real star. Just one of the girls that do movies and modeling as a sideline. Some of us know where to find certain Asian models, but we do not disclose this info, because of the 'White Knights' that are present on all boards. (White Knight are guys that print out board posts and bring those along to bars and MPs to make a lot of promises including marriage proposals, etc. in order to get a cheaper lay)

However, I can give you some ideas about modeling fees. A 2 hour massage with a full served 'Happy Ending" will cost you from around 80$ to 150$ in a midrange place in Bangkok. An upscale massage parlor will set you back at least 200$ plus drinks, etc. There are cheaper places around for less than 30$ if you are on a tight budget and don't mind a very dark room :mrgreen:

Regarding modeling fees, the lady told me she got paid around 300$ for a day of work with 2 sessions of moaning. This is pretty much the lowest fee you can get a model for a HC session. Most shooters pay that much for a 2 hour softcore session. And I know some guys that will pay 3 or 4 times that much for just panty and bra shots. I am talking about good looking models, not about drug addicts from the street.

You have to consider that modeling fees are not all you need to invest for a good shoot. A nice location will rent for around 200$ and you will incur costs for recruiting the talent, transport, dresses, staff, etc. It's not that cheap to shoot good quality content in Asia anymore.

shunga
11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
You have to consider that modeling fees are not all you need to invest for a good shoot. A nice location will rent for around 200$ and you will incur costs for recruiting the talent, transport, dresses, staff, etc. It's not that cheap to shoot good quality content in Asia anymore.

Quoted for truth. :idea:

faxxaff
11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Quoted for truth. :idea:

Of course the photographer needs to be payed, too :idea:

Many people forget that expense. I would not work for less than 2k$ a day ....