PDA

View Full Version : Japan-whores.com - looking for more reviewers

Murderanie
10-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Hello, we looking for more review writers..
since a lot of big guys around decide us to review them.. we don't have enough peoples in collective to keep working with speed, peoples us want to..

what should u do:

1) make like 5000 symbols review text
2) select and add content
3) add sign up prices..

interested?
contact me on icq 34152484
or pm me.

faxxaff
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
why don't you try to outsource this to staffoffshore's creative writers? I think it is just like 1k$ a month ....

Murderanie
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
thanks for an advice mate,
but i'm looking for some creative guys who had experience with Asian niche and know specifics of it

JP513
10-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Nice chatting with you Murderanie. I think review sites are great :thumb: and I wish you the best of luck with this.

For those of you who are more familiar with pricing writing assignments in words, when factoring in things I have written for hire in the past, I calculated about 850 words to be equivalent to 5000 characters/symbols in pure text articles.

faxxaff
10-03-2007, 06:02 PM
thanks for an advice mate,
but i'm looking for some creative guys who had experience with Asian niche and know specifics of it

good luck, but use some logic .... what do you have to offer?

Murderanie
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Money for each review..
its works better with me )

faxxaff
10-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Money for each review..

hmmmm, as I said then your best option would be to outsource. Indians, Filipinos, etc. know the niche and they work for low monthly fees. Highly experienced webmasters with years of experience know that they can place a review and hard links on their own pages and create 3 or 4 digit monthly income from just a few hours of work. Why would they give their expertice away for a few bucks to a third party?

I will write you a review for 2000$ an item and I am sure I will help you to make some nice cash as long as you have nice traffic. Are you ready to invest that amount of money?

peterk
10-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Good luck finding the right people 8)

JP513
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
hmmmm, as I said then your best option would be to outsource. Indians, Filipinos, etc. know the niche and they work for low monthly fees.Agreed. They don't have the je ne sais quoi, or a real grasp of the 'nuance' of the english language to bring that quality up to where it should be. But they are much cheaper than I would work for and they are often competent in laying out facts in the language. But . . . as most people know, it usually takes that nuance to turn a reader on!

Highly experienced webmasters with years of experience know that they can place a review and hard links on their own pages and create 3 or 4 digit monthly income from just a few hours of work. Why would they give their expertice away for a few bucks to a third party?

I will write you a review for 2000$ an item and I am sure I will help you to make some nice cash as long as you have nice traffic. Are you ready to invest that amount of money?I woulda done it a bit cheaper, but only because I'm traveling and my bichez be adding to my costs! :P

Murderanie
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Money for each review..

I will write you a review for 2000$ an item and I am sure....

Thats up to you if you can make 2000$ in 3-4 hours..
not bad income...

wondering why u checking this thread then..

Murderanie
10-03-2007, 10:48 PM
I have found right peoples,
i'm lucky with...

Edgey
10-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Money for each review..

So how much are you willing to pay per item ?

Murderanie
10-04-2007, 12:12 AM
im pay 15-30$ for review

Murderanie
10-04-2007, 12:17 AM
im aimed to over 300 sites so

i have talk to many writters and most of them asking not more then 30$ per review.

thats why i'm decide that price fair...

faxxaff
10-04-2007, 04:50 AM

Twice a month I drink to much beer and try to be funny on the boards. The next day I wake up and observe the damage I have done. :twisted:

druid66
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM

Twice a month I drink to much beer and try to be funny on the boards. The next day I wake up and observe the damage I have done. :twisted:

lol.. i just found twin brother :D