PDA

View Full Version : Cams2chat

diveasia
09-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Is it me or did that upgrade really improve the live feed quality?
It seems that the feeds are much more clear now. Nice job!
Looks good.
And for those that don't promote them yet, click my Great New Asian Cams sig. :)

Cams2Chat
09-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks but didnt get to what we wanted but almost. Seems the model login length is an issue compared to what we were using so we have to adjust that or shorten the logins and do a whole lot of model documentation again.

We added 7 new servers that are better spec than what we were using and more changes coming as we use the old for some other areas. We will also be adding more servers at old or new server location depending on needs. This was a big move and we needed to get this sorted before we got carried away.

New processors waiting to go on and after testing we will be adding www.asiancammodels.com to NATS. Well its there now but testing needs to be extensive as we will be running a NATS buy page and also a page for those that like Safshop etc. One thing at a time though.

I think its going to get a whole lot better from member, model, studio but especially affiliate perspective. We have not promoted the Affiliate program as we want....yet ...but the pieces are falling into place.

More to follow...... :D

BradAsian
09-26-2007, 01:47 AM
I know several of the "campinas" that work with them and they all like the program. If you can keep filipina camgirls happy, you're doing something right.